Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Martin County @ Knott County Central WYMT 11-4-23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: x6yPGBI.gif]
Mortys be rocking and taters be rolling baby!Fatpat be in da house rocking the freaking bleachers like a munsta!Manimal Huff and McNasty be lighting Kings court up like the ole lights on the Fiesta comes on wnen climbing the Isom hill bruthas!Loaded from the top to the bottom baby!Pats by twitty!  #roastedcardinalsforappetizers  #packdahousetour  #autographsandselfiesbeforegame  #bringyourownsharpies  More mash taters please!!!
(12-04-2023, 10:28 AM)fatpatfan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: x6yPGBI.gif]
Mortys be rocking and taters be rolling baby!Fatpat be in da house rocking the freaking bleachers like a munsta!Manimal Huff and McNasty be lighting Kings court up like the ole lights on the Fiesta comes on wnen climbing the Isom hill bruthas!Loaded from the top to the bottom baby!Pats by twitty!  #roastedcardinalsforappetizers  #packdahousetour  #autographsandselfiesbeforegame  #bringyourownsharpies  More mash taters please!!
Uh Oh…..
Morty’s was hardly rocking last night. Martin County comes out on top in an ugly game that set basketball back 30yrs. The referees tried to give it to Knott County but they didn’t have enough spunk to take it.

Notes from the game:

Jaiden Huff is the biggest crybaby in the region. He needs to put a referee shirt on if he’s gonna try to make all the calls.

If Martin County made more than 2 passes, Casey Huff was clapping his hands and fist pumping like his team was playing great defense, only to watch Martin County score easy baskets and get the win.

After last night will Fatpat go back into hibernation? He went missing for 2yrs it seems
If breathitt beats martin, and then martin beats knott….

Does that mean knott isn’t the best in the 14th
I’m not sure who came up with the idea that Knott was the best team in the region. They got hammered all season long last year.

Breathitt dominated Martin County on Saturday night and Knott struggled the whole game and eventually lost on their home floor to Martin Co.

Knott is good enough to win region but they’re not the clear cut favorite that everyone pretends them to be
If Knott is the best team in the 14th it may be the weakest region in the state.
Please don't go into hibernation FatPat!!!

I miss you!!!
No shame in losing to Martin county. Kcc will be fine in my opinion
No shame at all but it’s pretty obvious the 15th region is the weakest in the state this year
15th definitely plays the worst basketball in the state. When Pikeville doesn’t have any recruits nobody else is worthy of mentioning.
Drake Slone is most overrated player in region
Huff is still best player in region
Haddix is most consistent player KCC has
(12-05-2023, 01:06 PM)Sports_Fan2023 Wrote: [ -> ]Drake Slone is most overrated player in region
Slone and Haddix maybe but when was Huff best player in the region?
(12-05-2023, 01:25 PM)Slim one Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2023, 01:06 PM)Sports_Fan2023 Wrote: [ -> ]Drake Slone is most overrated player in region
Slone and Haddix maybe but when was Huff best player in the region?
yea  they must have forgot about sperry lol    huff is a good player, top 5 in region but hes not the best player, i do think haddix is consistent and needs more shots, and slone will be fine, hes a dandy little guard
Breathitt will beat Knott by at least 15
[Image: Q9VVGhy.jpg]

fellas and granny, ole fatpat been battling over here in Patriot nation.  The last few years have been rough on the big guy, wowza!  Let me break it down for you.

What has happened
CT waived the white flag
The King, the super, DT, and Have Mercy went to see Morty, Beckam, and other Patriot founders
Floodegeddon tried to wipe us out.  fatpat went into buoy mode and floated it out
Hamburgler fell off the baseball hill and never returned
Honeycutta went to Bobkitty country
Amburgey won a regional title and evacuated, SMH
Still no turf
Several football coaches in last few years
Lil Dew was promoted to special assistant to Super

What have we done
new basketball floor with the King's name
Lil Dew appointed new basketball coaches
new chief for baseball has two names
talked about turf so we can look good while continuing the losing streak
Upgraded concessions
Resurrected BGR with Patriot Pride

#hardtokill  #14thrunsthrough53rd   #taterpilesinthebottomofmortys

More mash taters please!!!
I am a 14th region guy but the 14th is weakest region in the state and has been for years. We haven't had a team reach the final four of the state tournament since 1986. Every other region has had at least 1 team reach Saturday. I think 14th region also has longest draught of of winning a state title. Last title was in the 50s I think.
(12-05-2023, 02:25 PM)Stone Jack Baller Wrote: [ -> ]I am a 14th region guy but the 14th is weakest region in the state and has been for years. We haven't had a team reach the final four of the state tournament since 1986. Every other region has had at least 1 team reach Saturday. I think 14th region also has longest draught of of winning a state title. Last title was in the 50s I think.
We talking this year. The 15th is definitely weaker than the 14th this year
Pikeville wouldn’t been there if they hadn’t been making deals.
I would still say the 14th is the weaker region in general because of how bad it has been for years. This season it may be the 15th, but it will switch right back. And everything seems to change during the season, so who knows.
So much for Knott being best team in region…. They lose again at home to a mediocre Letcher team.