Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt-84 Martin county-79
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bobcats take down the 15th regions top ranked team in Martin as score wasn’t hardly close in the 2nd half as they lead by 16 at one point. Martin county is a good experienced team as they start 5 seniors who won the 15th last year. I believe the bobcats are legit as I’ve predicted they would be many times. Martin can fill it up for sure and will probably come out of the 15th. We will see how Breathitt stacks up to the more experienced teams in the 14th as the year progresses but this win is huge for them nonetheless
Yeah I agree they are for real. Nice club
[Image: 2lJktGA.gif]
Ole Fatpat give props to Honeycutta a freaking genius and the Sperrinator!Bobcat Nation got three words for ya the entourage see ya bolz come end of the season baby!
Fatpat, it will have to be at the end of the season. Knott cancelled on Breathitt last year and they not on the schedule this year. What is your coach afraid of? We got 2 big lugs waiting on him
Ol sportster badgering fatpat now. You take everything to personal sportster
Breathitt has been fun to watch so far this season. I hope they can keep up the exciting play.
Honeycut has appears he’s done a good job thus far. The bobcats are playing team basketball and everyone looks to be buying into the system. Breathitt will only get better as the year progresses with sperry really the only player with experience.
I would think this will be a fun team to coach for Mr Honeycutt. When they double and at times triple Austin someone is definitely wide open. Have to get the ball to them. I think we’ll see more from Gross and Hamilton as the season moves forward.
Enjoyed watching them this season. Breathitt looks good and is Favorite right now
Martin is tough team be a fun one to watch vs Harlan.
Sperry / Bellamy best 1-2 punch in the region.