Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs. Knott, 11/28/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tatBOco.jpg]

Patriot Nation meets up with Pickleville tonight and its going to be no freaking mercy, wowza!  Ole fatpat sure missed bubby harold on the mic last night, but huggy bear hughes running around the complex with a mic in one hand and a hotdog in another.....  little big fella don't know what he's saying but he sure likes to eat.  Manimal and McNasty will be primed for tonight's showdown.  Ole fatpat sure feelz bad for White Chocolate.  Little fella did a hip bump with ole fatpat and he hasn't been the same since.  Need Slim Reaper and the Rowdy one to step up tonight and own the freakin lane.  Pats by 8.  More mash taters please!!!

#panthersturnedintokitties  #yosemitesamleadus   #needdrumtorideshotgunwithmradams
(11-28-2023, 12:23 PM)fatpatfan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tatBOco.jpg]

Patriot Nation meets up with Pickleville tonight and its going to be no freaking mercy, wowza!  Ole fatpat sure missed bubby harold on the mic last night, but huggy bear hughes running around the complex with a mic in one hand and a hotdog in another.....  little big fella don't know what he's saying but he sure likes to eat.  Manimal and McNasty will be primed for tonight's showdown.  Ole fatpat sure feelz bad for White Chocolate.  Little fella did a hip bump with ole fatpat and he hasn't been the same since.  Need Slim Reaper and the Rowdy one to step up tonight and own the freakin lane.  Pats by 8.  More mash taters please!!!

#panthersturnedintokitties  #yosemitesamleadus   #needdrumtorideshotgunwithmradams
I like this post but i think you need to step into reality . Pikeville running clock in 3rd quarter.
(11-28-2023, 01:33 PM)Roncris8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2023, 12:23 PM)fatpatfan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tatBOco.jpg]

I like this post but i think you need to step into reality . Pikeville running clock in 3rd quarter.
Pikeville is the underdog in this game. Knott by 12
I think maybe the Knott County balloon loses some of it's air tonight. Pike by 15.
FatPat needs back on the mashedtaters

Sheriff Buford T. Justice cousin the Honorable Coach Justice, will have the men in funny hats begging for mercy like FatPat begs for a 3rd helping.

Panthas by 90
(11-28-2023, 08:28 PM)RTruth Wrote: [ -> ]FatPat needs back on the mashedtaters

Sheriff Buford T. Justice cousin the Honorable Coach Justice, will have the men in funny hats    begging for mercy like FatPat begs for a 3rd helping.

Panthas by 90
Knott won 60-53 led by 14 in 4th quarter Pikeville made a run at End cutting it to 3.
Good win by Knott. Outhustled Pikeville on rebounds and loose balls. They shot it well from 3. Big disparity from 3 point line tonight. Felt their energy was better. Pikeville was flat until last 2-3 minutes when they scrambled to get back in it.
Pikeville played hard about 5 minutes total it felt like.
Congrats to Huff and his players. A hard fought game all the way till the end. I smell a very good season ahead for the Pats.
[Image: KdGiOpN.jpg]
Quadriple Wowza!Maninal Huff went freaking bonkers like ole Fatpat at the concessions bruthas!Shaba!Ole Slim Reaper Amburgey got the ole lunchbox award boi!Huffy said big guy wez need motivation and FP said say no more!Went to the ole Fiesta and pulled out the lunchy box grammy gave me as a tater toddler out of the ole trunky!McNasty Haddix was en fuego and shoutout to the Hindmy fire department for showing up but said guys its just the Pats scorching the freaking nets!Only running clock was the microwave and the stopwatch on ole Fatpats hunger to be fed baby! #smokeemifyagotem  #havemercy  #popcornandtearswereshed  #droppindimesandnickels  More mash taters please!!!
How many pikeville players are out for the state championship game? If any
(11-29-2023, 12:58 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]How many pikeville players are out for the state championship game? If any

I was wondering the same thing
(11-29-2023, 01:51 PM)BlackHawk Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2023, 12:58 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]How many pikeville players are out for the state championship game? If any

I was wondering the same thing
None that will effect line up any. Walters not dressing hurt some but don’t think would have changed outcome. This is game 1. Need lot of improvement. Hugh’s knocked down first shot but never looked to score much after. Need his jump shot taken and falling to be successful. Fitzer was no where the impact player he has to be for Pikeville to win games. Bench is not deep but fist 6 or 7 could be real good if play improves.
What kind of player is Johnson from Pikeville?! I hear he's a problem for defenses!!
Kcc just out played pikevill in every area especially hustle, kinda like Pikeville thought it was their right to win, and Knott knew they had give it hell. Patriots will be a problem in the 14th.