Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Preseason update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How did your team do?
2 panoramas yesterday
Junior Newsome
Zip Zone
(11-26-2023, 03:17 PM)Sportscritic79 Wrote: [ -> ]How did your team do?
2 panoramas yesterday
Junior Newsome
Zip Zone
I saw the Ashland score in the Zip Zone.  The Tomcats beat Pike Co. Central 77-43.
Carter 29pts, Jennings 13pts, Lalonde 9pts, Adkins and Clark 8pts
How was the Zipzone yesterday? I caught some of the Junior Newsome on D&D Sports. Lots of preseason mistakes teams will work out as time goes, I suspect. But a good first look for a lot of teams. Ready for the season to get started…
My observations from the zip zone. 
Magoffin can beat anyone any given night but can also lose to anyone. They’re gonna struggle when it comes to depth. 

Prestonburg is better than before adding the Ferrel kid but I wonder if there’s enough shots to keep everyone happy. 

Pike central will be the mix as long as they have Rigdon and Stewart. Those two are good enough that they can carry their team 

Lawrence county is good enough to win their district. 

Floyd central is really talented but they can put it together in time to make a deep run this year? This should be their year with all the seniors they have. 

Martin Co proved they are front runners to win region if they can get healthy and  stay healthy. They had a really impressive win over a really good Chapmanville team from WV.