Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bryan Station vs Trinity (6A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP) 12/2 - 4PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These two met in week zero with Trinity winning big 36-3

Who you got?
Would love to see Station Nation keep it in Lexington, but each of their respective scores against Ballard and Trinity's 31-3 win when the two teams played head-to-head earlier this year doesn't give me much hope. Station keeps it respectable for the first half and Trinity by as many as 3+ scores late in the second half.
Looking forward to visiting Kroger Field next Saturday. Trinity leads Station 4-3 all-time. I need a new t-shirt and hope to purchase one for a Shamrocks 2023 State Championship in football. Trinity is healthy and after a little rest will be back at it on Monday! I am confident film study will take place later today.
Trinity all day! Them vs FD was the 6A title game imo.
Always root for a public school in this type of game go coach hawk and go station
i was at the week 1 game and i wasnt overly impressed with either team. assuming trinity will physically dominate again. i said early on if these were the two best teams in 6a then 6a isnt much. ill double down on it. boyle would beat both of these teams handily.
I’m just glad Bio Med HS is not in it.
(11-25-2023, 09:57 AM)Khalisimo Wrote: [ -> ]i was at the week 1 game and i wasnt overly impressed with either team. assuming trinity will physically dominate again. i said early on if these were the two best teams in 6a then 6a isnt much. ill double down on it. boyle would beat both of these teams handily.

Wow, that's amazing that you can tell who would win in week 15 from a week 1 game. I stand in awe of your ability in prognostication.
(11-29-2023, 12:06 AM)CarzyRock Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2023, 09:57 AM)Khalisimo Wrote: [ -> ]i was at the week 1 game and i wasnt overly impressed with either team. assuming trinity will physically dominate again. i said early on if these were the two best teams in 6a then 6a isnt much. ill double down on it. boyle would beat both of these teams handily.

Wow, that's amazing that you can tell who would win in week 15 from a week 1 game. I stand in awe of your ability in prognostication.
Tell me about this Freshman QB that Trinity has, I was asking about how Good Trinity is doing. Hearing nothing but good things about this kid.. Smile

you dont think i watched them anymore after the game i physically attended. in 2023, you think i have to buy a ticket and go to a game to watch either team?
Trinity wins big IMO. I am rooting for Station as my Flyers beat them early in the year, and they have Frankfort ties. Their RB played at the middle school and Coach Hawkins is a Flyer alumni. But I just do not see them having enough to win.
(11-29-2023, 12:46 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Tell me about this Freshman QB that Trinity has, I was asking about how Good Trinity is doing. Hearing nothing but good things about this kid.. Smile
Zane Johnson is 5'10" 180lbs. He led his youth team (Jeffersontown) to a National Championship. He is the first freshman to start at QB for Trinity. He simply beat out the Senior QB during the first Douglass game. He led Trinity to two fourth quarter touchdowns in the 17-14 loss.  Is he perfect, no. He keeps his emotions in check.  He does have good high school talent around him. O-line is 1 Sophomore, 2 Juniors, and 2 Seniors. Trinity's best WR is a Junior. The key running back went from 180lbs to 196lbs for his Senior season.
Im a fan of Zane Johnson. I heard someone call him "BABY FACE". The Kid sounds like a winner to me. I like it when a kid has the grit to beat out upper classmen. That is the way it should be. Earn it.
(11-29-2023, 11:20 AM)thsrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2023, 12:46 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Zane Johnson is 5'10" 180lbs. He led his youth team (Jeffersontown) to a National Championship. He is the first freshman to start at QB for Trinity. He simply beat out the Senior QB during the first Douglass game. He led Trinity to two fourth quarter touchdowns in the 17-14 loss.  Is he perfect, no. He keeps his emotions in check.  He does have good high school talent around him. O-line is 1 Sophomore, 2 Juniors, and 2 Seniors. Trinity's best WR is a Junior. The key running back went from 180lbs to 196lbs for his Senior season.

I went from 180 to 196 over the weekend.  My

Kidding aside, that's a big jump with the metabolism of a high school kid. I would eat milkshakes daily and couldn't gain weight.

A youthful lad
[attachment=686]
Trinity 3 tds
I've gotten to know Zane's father over the years, he's a Mason County alum that played against Prestonsburg in the state semi's back in 2001 under David Buchanan.

Zane breathes football, he's been training since he was very young by all sorts of excellent QB trainers, and he's competed all around the country. I think he was a middle school QBUniverse MVP a few years ago. He's very mature for his age and just understands football. He'll likely be one of the highest rated QB recruits in the 2027 class when it's all said and done.

Rocks win, 35-14.