Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cooper 17 Highlands 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final 

A horrible flag at the end nearly cost Cooper but they pushed though and won congrats cooper
Highlands fumbled twice once inside the 10 with 2 minutes left
Down goes Frazier!

Congratulations Jaguars!

Cooper heading to their second 5A championship game. Looks like they'll get another shot at Bowling Green, the team that beat them in 2012.
Picked highlands in this one. Honestly surprised cooper pulled it off. This was a tough pickem week
Highlands running back #3 needs to learn how to hold onto a football
(11-24-2023, 11:45 PM)bo67 Wrote: [ -> ]Highlands running back #3 needs to learn how to hold onto a football
Last drive felt that oline left Highlands qb out to dry poor guy was running for his life
HHS qb not good at throwing the ball at all.
Can someone please give me a recap/breakdown of what happened, how the game was played & how Cooper came out with the W?! Its much appreciated, thank you in advance!! Also where was the game played??
Cooper stuffed the box
Congratulations Cooper!!!
Congrats Cooper.
Congratulations Cooper! Big Big win.
Congrats Cooper, glad I’m not a betting man…
(11-25-2023, 12:02 AM)Boomer_Sooner Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please give me a recap/breakdown of what happened, how the game was played & how Cooper came out with the W?! Its much appreciated, thank you in advance!! Also where was the game played??
In late Fourth quarter hhs goes for Field goal and a cooper player dives and might of tipped it and hhs kicker runs into cooper player who is on the ground and ref calls roughing the kicker and highlands goes nuts from the bad call only for their running back to cough up the ball and let Cooper take over after a bad punt Highlands trys to get into FG range but throws a pick
Loved it!! We basically got to watch Highlands lose the game 3 times.
(11-28-2023, 01:15 PM)Glory_Days Wrote: [ -> ]Loved it!! We basically got to watch Highlands lose the game 3 times.
Yeah and on Highlands YouTube hudi camera you can hear how obnoxious their fans are
Yep, some of the most obnoxious and arrogant people I've ever encountered.
(11-29-2023, 12:52 PM)Glory_Days Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, some of the most obnoxious and arrogant people I've ever encountered 
I can see that now correct me if I am wrong is fort Thomas a wealthy town
I'd say most consider it a high dollar area. It's a nice place with lots of history. It's still South Cincinnati to me and most likely the reason for the attitudes, they're yanks.