Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark-74 Johnson Central-66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big win for the cards going 2-2 on the year and 2-0 in district
BJ Moore will be scary good. Very good game from the cards tonight. Steven Goble really stepped up his mid-range game, and the defensive intensity was awesome. Coach Harless has really made a difference.
No doubt..2 wins arlready? That's about as many as we had last year. lol

Very impressive game by the cards.
WOW Nice win Cards! Didn't see this one coming.
And Yes, BJ Moore is a very nice young talent for the Cards! Great Kid also.
I didn't see it coming either. Congrats to Sheldon Clark.
Congrats SC
Who led Jc?? Thought they would win this one. Disappointing loss for the eagles. Nice win for the Cards.
Congrats to the Cards!
Predicitons about the 15th region are worthless.
cooter Wrote:Who led Jc?? Thought they would win this one. Disappointing loss for the eagles. Nice win for the Cards.

#25, Welch had a nice game. Jaryd Crum was shook all night. He never plays well at Sheldon Clark. There was another one who hit a couple threes and almost put SC away, but his name and number seem to escape me. #3 maybe??
The eagles where led by Ian Welch, Spud was cold tonight and could never get things rolling his way. There was two players off the bench that made a difference Cody Parker and Chad Hall they both had very nice games. The Eagles just made to many mental mistakes in the second half and couldn't put the ball in the hoop. Keep ya heads up guys theres always another shot.
Nice win for the cards, they have some very good players in #40 and #14.
Whoa... didn't see that one coming! Just like someone said earlier in this thread... 15th Region predictions are worthless!
Sheldon Clark played great tonight, kinda surprised me.
Steven Goble is really showing what hes made of. Awesome game by the Cards. They kept fightin and pulled out the win. Keep your heads up Eagles!
To the person that said spud would lead this team to the win, Spud needs to learn how to make a shot before he can lead this team anywhere everytime he put one up it was off.
corndog23 Wrote:#25, Welch had a nice game. Jaryd Crum was shook all night. He never plays well at Sheldon Clark. There was another one who hit a couple threes and almost put SC away, but his name and number seem to escape me. #3 maybe??
Maybe that is why he transfered, then he only had to play their once a year!!!Big Grin
74% from the field 26/35
4/6 Three pointers for 67%
18/20 FT for 90%

How do you beat that? They could have beaten the lakers last night!
I was at the game last night. The energy in the game was outstanding. I didn't have the liberty of watching the boys beat Lawrence County Tuesday night, as I left the game during the second quarter while they trailed by 10, and imagine the way they played last night matched the intensity they must've had to mount their Tuesday comeback.

I'm proud of the boys, and for the output of the fans who have been at the home games thus far. Good job.

¡JAM!
[quote=BigBlueNation]74% from the field 26/35
4/6 Three pointers for 67%
18/20 FT for 90%

How do you beat that? They could have beaten the lakers last night![/quote]

Defense and I highly doubt that! Smile
Well Well Well. Where o where has cardsfan gone? Where o where can he be?

Great game by BJ Moore. Can't say enough about the youngster putting on a clinic. I must say this is the happiest I have been about a basketball game in a long time.
cards_athlete Wrote:Steven Goble is really showing what hes made of. Awesome game by the Cards. They kept fightin and pulled out the win. Keep your heads up Eagles!

Way to go Steven! Good job Cards. Didn't get to see this one, but I definitely wish I could have been there. I love Jaryd to death and I hate to see him lose when they play any other team.....except the Cards!!! So proud of you guys!!! You need to beat TV....so I can rub it in to a certain someone:beg:
Congrats to the cards just don't get too cocky. Shooting 70 some % is quite unreal.. Boys, don't get use to having those numbers every night. that is a hard feat to accomplish. Anyways - congrats