Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 60 Letcher Central 53.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
East Ridge is now 2-0 on the season.
congrats ER... they played one heck of a game.
what?! somebody please send some stats..im amazed
Congrats ER
Congrats ER
Wow...didn't expect this.
I didnt expect it either, but congrats East Ridge.
Good win for ER!
Coach Ratliff did a great job preparing for this game. He went deep into his bench early and often, which kept his guy fresh. This was a good defensive battle on both sides. The refs let them play. Great job guys!
who else did east ridge beat?
oneandonly Wrote:who else did east ridge beat?

South Floyd.

East Ridge's schedule and results: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...7?id=26465
Congrats ER.
nice win for the warriors...congrats to coach ratliff also
OMG, I CANNOT believe this score! I HONESTLY would have thought LCC would beat them like a drum! Congrats to East Ridge on the win and keep on working hard Cougars! They had to have played AWFUL and not taking nothing from East Ridge whatsoever!
Congrats ER.
looks like East Ridge is sharp this year. Watch out 59th!
Congrats ER on the win!!
blackcat_student Wrote:South Floyd.

East Ridge's schedule and results: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...7?id=26465

thanks!
wow thats a bruise on LCC
East Ridge played awesome
Dont under estimate these boys this year
Congrads and good luck boys!
Way To Win Boys. Coach Ratliff is one **** of a coach. Last year He didnt have as much time to get his players in shape which is what could ahve hurt the team while he was still coaching football, but now that he is just the basketball coach...look out Valley!!!
Plain and simple. East Ridge outplayed LCC. Hit free throws when they needed to and got to all the loose balls. Continued good luck ER!
Still cannot believe this outcome!
UKisN1 Wrote:Plain and simple. East Ridge outplayed LCC. Hit free throws when they needed to and got to all the loose balls. Continued good luck ER!

Well said. They hit all their free throws down the stretch with #4 hitting 6 in a row. They also played very well team defense.
Surprising indeed. Congrats to East Ridge. Hope Kilgore (i know he is no longer principal lol) doesnt try to fire him again.
Congrats East Ridge
Watch out Valley????I wouldn't go that far!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Watch out Valley????I wouldn't go that far!

Im extreamly comfident in Coach Ratliff and his boys. They have what it takes to win.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Watch out Valley????I wouldn't go that far!

anythings possible
K, we shall see..I will go ahead and pick Valley by 35-40. But that will be in another thread at another date.
I think East Ridge will have a good chance to bet Valley this year.. They have a lot of talent. Micheal Rowe, Andrew B., Dustin Webb, Dustin L., Cody Williams, Korey Fields, and Josh Thacker... Keep up the good work Warriors!