Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin/Boyle should have been the 4A title game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game had the 2 best teams in the state of KY. Khsaa ruined a chance of seeing the 2 best teams playing at Kroger..
Why does it matter the results would have been the same if you ain’t first your last. Instead of Corbin getting runner up state they got region runner up.
(11-19-2023, 12:43 AM)Hogs02 Wrote: [ -> ]This game had the 2 best teams in the state of KY. Khsaa ruined a chance of seeing the 2 best teams playing at Kroger..

DO NOT SLEEP ON THE COLONELS. 2023 STATE CHAMPS.
I’ve been saying it all year. Everyone is blinded by daddy Haddix’s Rebs and that prick tommy with his sorry a** red puppies. Covington is going to slip in there and win it.
Yeah I don’t understand the automatic trophy presentation. Why not let the games play out and let the chips fall where they may?
We have no way of knowing this. And who cares where it's played anyway? They still played it. This one was at Boyle and a lot of people were there to see it. Time to let this game go and move on to the next week
Last time I checked, Paducah is 13-0 and Cov Cath is 13-0. Hard to say one of them two don’t have a shot at the title.
(11-19-2023, 12:43 AM)Hogs02 Wrote: [ -> ]This game had the 2 best teams in the state of KY. Khsaa ruined a chance of seeing the 2 best teams playing at Kroger..
Geez what a dumb thread.
But it wasn’t
(11-19-2023, 01:25 AM)CatsTactics Wrote: [ -> ]

I’ve been saying it all year. Everyone is blinded by daddy Haddix’s Rebs and that prick tommy with his sorry a** red puppies. Covington is going to slip in there and win it.

If CovCath wins, they will not have slipped up on anyone with eyes.
(11-19-2023, 12:55 AM)Buford T Justice Wrote: [ -> ]Why does it matter the results would have been the same if you ain’t first your last. Instead of Corbin getting runner up state they got region runner up.

Your what is last?
(11-19-2023, 01:25 AM)CatsTactics Wrote: [ -> ]

You speak so eloquently Smile