Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry VS. Louisville Central UPDATES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
If...Then Wrote:i heard from a couple of players say about 37-12.

If you ask me it doesnt matter as long as long as the Pirates started driving the football up the field. Come on boys, we need to show the city boys that were not just a bunch of low life red necks from the mountains. Thats what they think in Lexington anyway

I've learned. You can't worry about what other people think. They will do it anyway. The media has caused that.
Touchdown Belfry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TD Belfry the kick is up and its good

Belfry 17

Central 21
lets go! get that fire burning! a touchdown takes the lead pirates!
Touchdown! TY TY TY
may with his Second TD on the night
too bad a field goal falls a little short of the W if needed...
just down 4 lets go BIG RED
whats time left?
need a 3 and out here by belfry
OK.......here we go come on Big D! Hold'em
10: mins and something
I keep thinking its Johnson Central and shawn grimm is in the game. LOL
vundy33 Wrote:Alot of East Kentuckians are low life rednecks though...NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF YOU GUYS!! lol i mean the drug dealers and child molesters...theres alot of them.

:confused:

I hope you aren't serious. No more lowlifes in E Ky than anywhere else. In fact, a good majority of the people are top-notch.
10:07 to go in the game
jetpilot Wrote::confused:

I hope you aren't serious. No more lowlifes in E Ky than anywhere else. In fact, a good majority of the people are top-notch.

OMG!! Not the time nor the place!
start a thread about that after Belfry wins state. LOL
come on belfry stop them stoped shy, 4-2 central they are going to go for it
Just got home and it looks like that "unnecessary" pass at the end of the 1st half may be the difference maker. Is Rich Brooks and Phillip Haywood made from the same mold? Take a knee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theyll get it

i just know it
Hold Them D
8:45 to go. in the ball game
Ok there will be no talking about people or where they are from on here its not the place nor is it right. so it needs to stop
Come on boys We can do this
4-5 central they going to punt or go for it
way to go BIG RED
cough cough jet pilot
snap is droped and is taken down at the 40
Lets Go Lets Go Lets Go
Lets go Belfry, someone gimme an update.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10