Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cooper 49 Scott County 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know Cooper is very talented.  I just didn't expect this kind of tail kicking. A complete flip flop from last year.
Copper whipped Scott County. I did not see this coming at all
Highlands beat Cooper 58 to 51. Cooper beating them no surprise to me
Overrated Scott County team. Not as talented as previous years. Pretty talented Cooper team too.
I'm giving credit to the Cooper coaching staff for learning from last years' game film on how to prepare for the Scott Co run game. Cooper hasn't been known for their run defense this season but played a whale of a game against a unique running style. Then, huge credit to the players for their execution.
I hate to be this guy. But if you were at this game you saw some atrocious officiating. Apparently, this crew has a propensity for calling nonsense and ejecting players. (I heard they ejected 6 players the week before but I cannot confirm) Cooper was good and didn’t need the help. To say the refs were impactful would be an understatement. I’m taking about to the tune of 36 penalties for 275 yards. So yes, Cooper was good and def capable of beating SC. I just wish the refs didn’t interject themselves and let the kids play.