Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County 49 Perry County Central 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!

Running clock in the first quarter, jv in in the second. Boyle showing no signs of letting up. Playing great disciplined football on both sides of the ball. Congrats PCC on a great season.
Running clock in the first quarter. JV squad took a knee before halftime instead of scoring. Total domination.

The most interesting thing to me were the new formations, looks and plays the first team for Boyle showed (at least when they were in there the first quarter). Boyle isn't worried about hiding their offense by going vanilla. If anything, it's the opposite. They threw out new looks for future opponents to consider.

Oh, and Gio Brown is lightning fast.
Gio is lightning in a bottle! WOW
Congrats Boyle on the win and to Perry on a great season!!!
Anyone heard from the gambler since the end of this game? He was making a lot of guarantees that didn’t work out. Was just checking to make sure he was still with us.
The Gambler has moved on to basketball.
I’d say the gambler ain’t gambling anymore after his predictions lol. But again good luck to Boyle county and I’m excited for what Perry does the next few years.
Perry needs Tim Short to do an NIL deal with some D1 speedsters. Perry has the size, just needs some speed to go with it.
(11-12-2023, 01:38 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone heard from the gambler since the end of this game? He was making a lot of guarantees that didn’t work out. Was just checking to make sure he was still with us.
been hungover   im back now
Not a shock here.
(11-13-2023, 01:03 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2023, 01:38 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone heard from the gambler since the end of this game? He was making a lot of guarantees that didn’t work out. Was just checking to make sure he was still with us.
been hungover   im back now
I’d try to drink my sorrows away to after all that guaranteeing that you were doing.