Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Travis Perry to make College Decision on Sunday 11/12 at 3:00pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perry is set to choose between Alabama, Cincinnati, Ole Miss, Kentucky, and Western Kentucky on Sunday... 

Who is front runner? Thoughts on choice?
I’m gonna say Western
I hope it's Kentucky. Be really fun to watch him and Reed progress in their careers at Kentucky.
(11-08-2023, 04:26 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope it's Kentucky. Be really fun to watch him and Reed progress in their careers at Kentucky.

I agree but hearing that Ole Miss (and Chris Beard) has made a huge push for him over the summer and as of late.
(11-09-2023, 11:30 AM)Grannyshot Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2023, 04:26 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope it's Kentucky. Be really fun to watch him and Reed progress in their careers at Kentucky.

I agree but hearing that Ole Miss (and Chris Beard) has made a huge push for him over the summer and as of late.

I don't think he'll be at Kentucky because he can go to these other colleges and play a lot of minutes.
Most of the chatter on different sites has Ole Miss as his destination.
Chris Beard and Ole miss or western. I think Kentucky and Bama are his last two options. He will have a great career somewhere else and we will cheer him on regardless. He just wouldn’t be able to take on the role that Reed is gonna play at UK. The pass first plug and play defender is reed 100 percent and thats why he looks so good right now. Perry is a score first guard and needs to go where he wont get recruited over and he can play to his potential. Without a doubt best scorer we will ever see in this state
(11-09-2023, 09:23 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]Chris Beard and Ole miss or western. I think Kentucky and Bama are his last two options. He will have a great career somewhere else and we will cheer him on regardless. He just wouldn’t be able to take on the role that Reed is gonna play at UK. The pass first plug and play defender is reed 100 percent and thats why he looks so good right now. Perry is a score first guard and needs to go where he wont get recruited over and he can play to his potential. Without a doubt best scorer we will ever see in this state
This ^

Very good analysis of his game and college potential. I enjoyed watching him in Rupp last year during the state tournament and I think you have the situation pegged about right for him to make his decision, and I don’t think it will be UK.
(11-10-2023, 09:17 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2023, 09:23 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]Chris Beard and Ole miss or western. I think Kentucky and Bama are his last two options. He will have a great career somewhere else and we will cheer him on regardless. He just wouldn’t be able to take on the role that Reed is gonna play at UK. The pass first plug and play defender is reed 100 percent and thats why he looks so good right now. Perry is a score first guard and needs to go where he wont get recruited over and he can play to his potential. Without a doubt best scorer we will ever see in this state
This ^

Very good analysis of his game and college potential. I enjoyed watching him in Rupp last year during the state tournament and I think you have the situation pegged about right for him to make his decision, and I don’t think it will be UK.
He was so exciting both at rupp and in the regular season tournaments. He will be a KY LEGEND, just maybe not a UK legend. That’s ok though as long as it isn’t UT. I can’t survive another chris lofton.