Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 56 Lincoln County 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Perry Control this one from about start finish.. chippy game as well.
Good Job Dores!!!!
This was by far the best all around game we’ve played this year. Very proud of PCC. I know what the prize is for winning next week, but this is just great win and we gonna enjoy it for now!!
great all around team win offensive, defense, and special teams congrats to PCC on the playoff win
When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Congratulations to Perry County Central! You all played a phenomenal game from start to finish.
I’m not sure I would have wanted to win this game lol. Look at the prize you get this friday
(11-04-2023, 06:54 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not sure I would have wanted to win this game lol. Look at the prize you get this friday
But you still get the prize.  And these boys get to play the game they love one more time this year and the seniors get 1 more against the best teams in the state , nothing to lose..
This was the worst officiated game I have ever witnessed. Playing at Corbin is bad, but this one takes the cake. Not saying the Patriots would have won or lost but it would have definitely looked a whole lot different.
This was the worst officiated game I have ever witnessed. Playing at Corbin is bad, but this one takes the cake. Not saying the Patriots would have won or lost but it would have definitely looked a whole lot different.
(11-04-2023, 09:23 PM)GoPats Wrote: [ -> ]This was the worst officiated game I have ever witnessed. Playing at Corbin is bad, but this one takes the cake. Not saying the Patriots would have won or lost but it would have definitely looked a whole lot different.
Every flag was off setting basically.  There was no major penalties for either team. Was a bunch of personal fouls that off set. Officials had no say in this game or the score, Perry was clearly and I mean clearly the better football team in all 3 phases last night.
(11-04-2023, 07:55 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2023, 06:54 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not sure I would have wanted to win this game lol. Look at the prize you get this friday
But you still get the prize.  And these boys get to play the game they love one more time this year and the seniors get 1 more against the best teams in the state , nothing to lose..

congrats lol. Let me know how it goes
(11-04-2023, 10:23 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2023, 07:55 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]

congrats lol. Let me know how it goes
Well it’s pretty obvious how it’s gonna go.  But you’re telling me you’d rather lose and not play at all then go play knowing you’re major underdogs?  Said a lot about you honestly, only play if you can win, but hide from everyone else.  SMH.
(11-04-2023, 09:06 PM)GoPats Wrote: [ -> ]This was the worst officiated game I have ever witnessed. Playing at Corbin is bad, but this one takes the cake. Not saying the Patriots would have won or lost but it would have definitely looked a whole lot different.
You’re right. It would have looked a lot different!
A better crew would have probably ejected a few more Lincoln County players lol
I’ve had a relaxing weekend in the Bahamas and watched this one while away. Random note: Carnival Cruise Wi-Fi has this website blocked so I couldn’t raise any hell with y’all.

I thought the Commodores played well. Seemed like the offense and defense were both clicking at times. Jackson and the OLine were playing hard and things opened up for Slone to hit about every receiver on the field it seemed. Lincoln County player hard but it just wasn’t their night.

Hated to see things get chippy and progressively worse at the end of the game. I know it’s kids out there and emotions run high, but still hate to see it. I think officials need to try to avoid calling offsetting penalties for the sake of calling something and calming situations down. If kids can punch someone and not lose any yards for it, why would they stop? Also, what is it with football players and the desire to punch a helmet? lol By the time they ejected someone Friday night it was already out of hand and maybe someone can clear this up for me…

The coaches agreed to kneel this one out and get it over with after the final scuffle and Lincoln County went out and threw a TD with Perry’s players standing still? Was that just a miscommunication or what?