Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Taylor County 50 Letcher County Central 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congratulations Taylor County, Welcome to Corbin next week
Congratulations to Taylor County
Dominate game by Taylor County. Score could have easily been 64-13 but varsity ran out of time in the red zone right before halftime and JV ran out of time in the red zone right before the end of the game.
Nice win, how does Taylor match up for next week at Corbin? I haven’t gotten to see them this year, do they have the horses to make that game competitive?
(11-04-2023, 04:23 PM)fansville Wrote: [ -> ]Nice win, how does Taylor match up for next week at Corbin? I haven’t gotten to see them this year, do they have the horses to make that game competitive?
Taylor County doesn’t have the caliber of weapons that Corbin has, but Taylor County is not a bad team and has several good players. Tayler mostly tries to run the ball and are usually quite good at it but they have been throwing the ball more in the last couple games and are decent at that too. Their common opponents are Wayne and Letcher County. Taylor beat Wayne 50-14 and beat Letcher 50-13. Corbin beat Wayne 63-0 and beat Letcher 39-14. Both were pretty similar against both teams. I’m hoping for a good game but we shall see. Anything is possible in the playoffs. 
(11-04-2023, 04:23 PM)fansville Wrote: [ -> ]Nice win, how does Taylor match up for next week at Corbin? I haven’t gotten to see them this year, do they have the horses to make that game competitive?

In a word, NO !!!   The only question is will Taylor score a TD off of Corbin's first team defense. Only Johnson Central has done so this season, and it took a little pass on fourth from inside the five yardline to get that score. I hope Taylor's offense can challenge Corbin a bit and get them in full "ready" mode for the following week in Danville.
(11-04-2023, 08:11 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

In a word, NO !!!   The only question is will Taylor score a TD off of Corbin's first team defense. Only Johnson Central has done so this season, and it took a little pass on fourth from inside the five yardline to get that score. I hope Taylor's offense can challenge Corbin a bit and get them in full "ready" mode for the following week in Danville.
The odds definitely don’t look good for Taylor but I’m hoping for a good game, at least part of it. Regardless all roads most likely will end at Boyle the next week regardless of who wins, but Corbin definitely has better chances than Taylor against Boyle.