Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 43 Knox Central 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Lawrence played absolutely outstanding. Once again lawrence defense comes up big. Stopping the #2 ranked rb in 3A. He absolutely hit a block wall with lawrence. Will mcdavid. cody Crum
Eli fletcher. Talented. All had outstanding nights. And many lineman done a great job as well
Congratulations to LC
Knox isn't very good, but Lawrence played well. I think if LC's defense stays true to form and holds Rockcastle to 14 next week, LC pulls off the upset.
Was the Dawgs’ best performance all season. If they can repeat the offensive execution, they have a chance against Rockcastle. But it’s a tall order and uphill climb for LC.
No matter, excellent win to open the playoffs for the Bulldogs.
(11-03-2023, 11:59 PM)Harry Dawg Wrote: [ -> ]Knox isn't very good, but Lawrence played well.  I think if LC's defense stays true to form and holds Rockcastle to 14 next week, LC pulls off the upset.
14 points? If you hold Rock to 14 points you deserve to win
Congratulations to Lawrence County. Impressive win tonight. Looking forward to a hard hitting game next Friday. Rockets and Bulldogs in the playoffs just like old times
Knox least amount pts scored all season.
Should have had running clock midway 3rd quarter
Just too many penalties 2nd half for LC
(11-03-2023, 11:59 PM)Harry Dawg Wrote: [ -> ]Knox isn't very good, but Lawrence played well.  I think if LC's defense stays true to form and holds Rockcastle to 14 next week, LC pulls off the upset.
I believe your right!! The defense has been fire all year! The offense had there best game so far!!
1 more thing, Cody Crum turned big Steve Partin on his head multiple times! I don't think you can get a better duo in the backfield
Defense wins championships has been the old saying, and it remains true. The Bulldogs’ defense swarmed to the ball carrier all night, suffocating Knox Central. Partin, highly touted, and rightfully so was held to 78 yards on 22 rushing attempts. The Dawgs forced four turnovers and their team speed was on display. Heck of a job and the offense is starting to click at the right time!
Dominating performance by the bulldogs. They're peaking exactly when they need to. Should be a good match up next week and a very winnable game in Rockcastle if they stay disciplined and focused and play the way they did in this game.