Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 54 Montgomery County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congratulations North Laurel
Good job Jags!
Congratulations North Laurel!!!
This was about as expected. North, had their JV team in after the half, they got some good
HS experience. I am excited for NL's future those JV kids were well-coached and were moving
the ball really well. Most of that team a seatmate said were just freshmen, which got everyone
around us interested right after the half in what was going on. One freshman for NL is a
starter on the HS team & several others get quite a bit of playing time, I was told.

This was about as expected. North, had their JV team in after the half, they got some good
HS experience. I am excited for NL's future those JV kids were well-coached and were moving
the ball really well. Most of that team a seatmate said were just freshmen, which got everyone
around us interested right after the half in what was going on. One freshman for NL is a
starter on the HS team & several others get quite a bit of playing time, I was told.