Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lincoln County at Perry County Central 11/3 Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lincoln County (4-6)
Aug 18, 23 Casey County home (L) 6 - 10  PBK/WPBK-FM Death Valley Bowl 
Aug 25, 23 Bullitt Central away (W) 36 - 0 
Sep 1, 23 Scott County home (L) 20 - 52 
Sep 8, 23 Bourbon County away (W) 62 - 14 
Sep 15, 23 Russell County away (W) 33 - 28 
Sep 22, 23 Somerset home (L) 7 - 29 
Sep 29, 23 Wayne County home (W) 40 - 33 
Oct 13, 23 Boyle County away (L) 14 - 58 
Oct 20, 23 Taylor County home (L) 21 - 37 
Oct 27, 23 Mercer County away (L) 28 - 48

Perry County Central (6-4)
Aug 18, 23 Somerset home (W) 22 - 21 
Aug 25, 23 Breathitt County home (W) 29 - 26 
Sep 1, 23 Lawrence County away (L) 14 - 38 
Sep 8, 23 Bell County home (L) 26 - 30 
Sep 15, 23 Shelby Valley away (W) 58 - 42 
Sep 22, 23 Martin County away (W) 42 - 21 
Oct 6, 23 Whitley County home (L) 32 - 56 
Oct 13, 23 Letcher County Central away (W) 20 - 6 
Oct 20, 23 Corbin away (L) 0 - 55 
Oct 27, 23 Williamsburg home (W) 48 - 20

Recent History
NONE
https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...477a513d3d
I'm cheering for Lincoln but man they don't have any momentum. The final stretch of games was brutal. I hope it hasn't zapped this team's energy. I know they play with heart, but they're going to need more than that.
I know very little about Lincoln, but I do know our defense struggles to stop the pass and looks like Lincoln will throw the football plus has a good running back, so Lincoln will put up points, we just have to hope our offense is playing well and can keep us in this game and find a way to win.
This one could be a game..
With the brawl breaking out at the end of the Lincoln Mercer game how many will Lincoln have suspended?
I like Lincoln in this game.
Perry wins, 28-24.
I expect a high scoring game. LIncoln has a shot in this one. Home filed advantage and travel may impact the Patriots?

Give me Lincoln in a classic.

Lincoln County 33
Perry County Central 30
this is the type of game where we can win by 2 scores or lose by 30 like against whitley, we are very very unpredictable, I think we pull it out in the end 35-24
I kept going back and forth over this game. My final take: I think we beat Perry, but by one possession. I don't think either team will pull too far ahead.
This is about the time where Perry loses complete focus and lays an egg because they are already thinking about basketball season. They may squeak by this week though.
(10-30-2023, 02:27 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: [ -> ]This is about the time where Perry loses complete focus and lays an egg because they are already thinking about basketball season. They may squeak by this week though.
If you’ve ever said anything correct in your life sticky, this is it.  You nailed it lol
(10-30-2023, 03:02 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2023, 02:27 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: [ -> ]This is about the time where Perry loses complete focus and lays an egg because they are already thinking about basketball season. They may squeak by this week though.
If you’ve ever said anything correct in your life sticky, this is it.  You nailed it lol
definetly a concern for the dores
One of the better first round mathup across the state. I like the Dores QB-WR duo over Lincoln in a good one. Any updates on Lincoln suspensions?

PCC 34
LC 26

Could change based on suspensions for Lincoln and who's suspended.
(10-31-2023, 08:16 PM)Nations Elite Wrote: [ -> ]One of the better first round mathup across the state. I like the Dores QB-WR duo over Lincoln in a good one. Any updates on Lincoln suspensions?

PCC 34
LC 26

Could change based on suspensions for Lincoln and who's suspended.
Lincoln has no suspensions.
Very scary game for us. A game we can win and a game we can easily lose. Just never know which Perry team will show up.
This weekend will be the first Perry Central playoff game I won't be in attendance for.
Been there for all of em until now, but I will be on a cruise ship throwing a few back for the boys in Red.

Good luck
Perry SHOULD win this game. But knowing they have to go to Boyle next Friday may change the will to win.
Hope for a injury free game and the Dores can get a playoff win.. I know what awaits next week for the winner but still.
Lincoln is a dirty and classless team, glad perry is whipping their ass

Lincoln's last score is because perry coaches told their players to literally not do anything because these refs can't control the game. Have a nice long trip home to Stanford.
(11-03-2023, 11:06 PM)barkgoesthecat Wrote: [ -> ]Lincoln is a dirty and classless team, glad perry is whipping their ass

Lincoln's last score is because perry coaches told their players to literally not do anything because these refs can't control the game. Have a nice long trip home to Stanford.
You probably need to go back and watch the game again. PCC was clearly the dirty team. The officials only made it worse. I’m not even gonna blame either team for how out of control it got. That was clearly on the officiating.
(11-04-2023, 09:33 PM)GoPats Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2023, 11:06 PM)barkgoesthecat Wrote: [ -> ]Lincoln is a dirty and classless team, glad perry is whipping their ass

You probably need to go back and watch the game again. PCC was clearly the dirty team. The officials only made it worse. I’m not even gonna blame either team for how out of control it got. That was clearly on the officiating.
Was Mercer the dirty team last week also? Common denominator is Lincoln.
Lincoln is full of trash. The long haired WR is one of the dirtier players I’ve seen.
(11-04-2023, 10:10 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you watch that game? Did you see what caused that ruckus? But I thought we were talking about last night. We were told before the game even started from a guy from PCC that this team plays dirty. He wasn’t wrong.

(11-04-2023, 10:16 PM)Waitaminute Wrote: [ -> ]Lincoln is full of trash. The long haired WR is one of the dirtier players I’ve seen.
Lol, trash? You have no clue what kind of group of boys they are. PCC grabbed and twisted the WR’s ankles all night long. They knew he was wearing a brace there for a reason. And you wanna call Lincoln trash?
(11-04-2023, 11:11 PM)GoPats Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2023, 10:10 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you watch that game? Did you see what caused that ruckus? But I thought we were talking about last night. We were told before the game even started from a guy from PCC that this team plays dirty. He wasn’t wrong.

(11-04-2023, 10:16 PM)Waitaminute Wrote: [ -> ]Lincoln is full of trash. The long haired WR is one of the dirtier players I’ve seen.
Lol, trash? You have no clue what kind of group of boys they are. PCC grabbed and twisted the WR’s ankles all night long. They knew he was wearing a brace there for a reason. And you wanna call Lincoln trash?

Back to back weeks he’s punched a kid in the face and tried to start fights. That’s what losers do when it’s clear the game is over.