Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 4A RPI The Morning Of 10-28-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Covington Catholic   .76080

Franklin County  .75945

Boyle County   .74816

Corbin   .73314

Where is Paducah Tilghman?
(10-28-2023, 09:37 AM)CC117 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is Paducah Tilghman?
5th at .72854.

East RPI

1. Coving Cath .76080

2. Boyle County .74816

3. Corbin .73314

4. Ashland .70837
North Hardin really screwed Corbin. Luckily the appeal was granted and Corbin received credit for the win due to forfeit but since NH forfeited a bunch more games due to an ineligible player, their win% dropped.

Also, maybe teams will realize that playing out of state schools hurt. I know most schools play an out of state team but Corbin would be hosting round 3 had they played even a 2A school opposed to that Howard Hughes. Oh well, you reap what you sow. Gotta get through Wayne and Taylor then you can prove your worth at Boyle.
You do realize Boyle started the season with an out of state team as well, right? So, that theory would have been a wash. North Hardin hurt the Hounds, but playing Danville hurt the Rebels.
The RPI system is terrible. Good concept, but awful execution.
(10-28-2023, 12:26 PM)Hatz Wrote: [ -> ]You do realize Boyle started the season with an out of state team as well, right?  So, that theory would have been a wash. North Hardin hurt the Hounds, but playing Danville hurt the Rebels.
I noted that most play out of state schools.
"For hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned whale."

Thought Captain Ahab might summarize my feelings towards RPI.
Is that the path of the rpi holds?

If it’s reseeded in third round is that only the east/west?

If so the it’ll be at Boyle third round then at Franklin/cov cath on the road or tilghman at home if they beat Boyle?
(10-28-2023, 02:14 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]Is that the path of the rpi holds?

If so the it’ll be at Boyle third round then at Franklin/cov cath on the road or tilghman at home if they beat Boyle?

East plays East and West plays West in Round 3.

#4 E at #1 E   ;   #3 E(Corbin) at #2 E(Boyle)
(10-28-2023, 02:38 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2023, 02:14 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]Is that the path of the rpi holds?

so Corbin would be at Boyle, then at Franklin if they keep winning then cov cath at Kroger if the seeds hold?

Almost impossible task to just get by Boyle
(10-28-2023, 03:55 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2023, 02:38 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

so Corbin would be at Boyle, then at Franklin if they keep winning then cov cath at Kroger if the seeds hold?

Almost impossible task to just get by Boyle

4A will have dandy games from the 3rd Round On. Heavy Weight matchups all the way through of Undefeated teams..