Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle 52 Knox Central 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rock seals up the district title and 1 seed by putting on a defensive clinic tonight along with running clock in the final minutes at Knox Central

Rock scored first and Knox answered an took the lead on a 2 point conversion 8-7 however that would be their lone score until late in the game once it was well in hand!
Way to go Rockets!
DISTRICT Sweep ?. Many said this team couldn't do it. The Rock proves them wrong and sits atop of the district throne. Partin and Thomas are studs. But the district player of the year has to go Tucker Warren.
Lol Tucker Warren whose that more like Tucker football he is s wizard back their just toying with defenders all night while running all over the field such a fun kid to watch play
(10-21-2023, 01:54 AM)ROCKSOLID69 Wrote: [ -> ]DISTRICT Sweep ?. Many said this team couldn't do it. The Rock proves them wrong and sits atop of the district throne. Partin and Thomas are studs. But the district player of the year has to go Tucker Warren.
Do they have to give the district award to the winning teams player, cause even tho warren is amazing… how do you take it from the guy who will prob win 3A player of the year again and leads the state in every category?
Congratulations Rockcastle County..
(10-21-2023, 11:31 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2023, 01:54 AM)ROCKSOLID69 Wrote: [ -> ]DISTRICT Sweep ?. Many said this team couldn't do it. The Rock proves them wrong and sits atop of the district throne. Partin and Thomas are studs. But the district player of the year has to go Tucker Warren.
Do they have to give the district award to the winning teams player, cause even tho warren is amazing… how do you take it from the guy who will prob win 3A player of the year again and leads the state in every category?
You are right Thomas is awesome has a motor like no kid I have watched play before. However if you compare stats for Tucker and Thomas hard to argue that they both deserve it. Tucker has over 2000 yards on the season and over 30 TDs after last nights stats get put in and that is with one less game played as we only have 9 games. They both make their teams tick and it’s fun to watch.
(10-21-2023, 01:00 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]
You are right Thomas is awesome has a motor like no kid I have watched play before. However if you compare stats for Tucker and Thomas hard to argue that they both deserve it. Tucker has over 2000 yards on the season and over 30 TDs after last nights stats get put in and that is with one less game played as we only have 9 games. They both make their teams tick and it’s fun to watch.
They are both super exciting, one in the air one on the ground. But the stats you mentioned… are worse than thomas’ stats in 8 games on the ground. Last night i think put him over 2300 and 37 touchdowns but i may be missing one. I would think they take the state leader in all the categories over warren but i may be wrong. I would just hope they get another shot to play eachother but that prob won’t happen with the RPI. Rocks weakened early schedule and win at bell has somehow helped them down the road more than they can imagine. They will luck up and avoid belfry, bell and lex cath until at least round 4. Bell fans are cheering for lex cath this week cause if they could pull off a win at scott county, they would jump lloyd and would travel to rock in the third round. Rock is doing the opposite.
(10-21-2023, 04:16 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2023, 01:00 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]
They are both super exciting, one in the air one on the ground. But the stats you mentioned… are worse than thomas’ stats in 8 games on the ground. Last night i think put him over 2300 and 37 touchdowns but i may be missing one. I would think they take the state leader in all the categories over warren but i may be wrong. I would just hope they get another shot to play eachother but that prob won’t happen with the RPI. Rocks weakened early schedule and win at bell has somehow helped them down the road more than they can imagine. They will luck up and avoid belfry, bell and lex cath until at least round 4. Bell fans are cheering for lex cath this week cause if they could pull off a win at scott county, they would jump lloyd and would travel to rock in the third round. Rock is doing the opposite.
Rock only has 7 games of stats we have a forfeit win that we didn’t play. Tucker has 1500 passing yards and 500 rushing yards with 23 passing td only 2 int and has added 7 rushing TD on the ground for 2K yards and 30 TD combined. That’s without last nights stats added so once again they are both equally valued on their teams and make each team go.
Congrats to those Rock kids!