Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Perry has had to recruit for as long as I can remember. Not much confidence in the Home Grown boys.
(10-18-2023, 01:06 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2023, 12:35 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2023, 11:12 AM)Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]Sperry has all the help he needs.  He can drop 50 on Perry.
He can drop 50 and we still eat them 20. He does not have enough help plain and simple.  Breathitt is 3rd in region at best

Breathitt is first until someone beats them.
Every year someone comes up with that logic. I guess people hear it enough to think it makes sense. It doesn't work that way. You don't get any points for what you did last year.
(10-29-2023, 06:58 PM)HCS Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2023, 01:06 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2023, 12:35 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2023, 11:12 AM)Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]Sperry has all the help he needs.  He can drop 50 on Perry.
He can drop 50 and we still eat them 20. He does not have enough help plain and simple.  Breathitt is 3rd in region at best

Breathitt is first until someone beats them.
Every year someone comes up with that logic. I guess people hear it enough to think it makes sense. It doesn't work that way. You don't get any points for what you did last year.

You are right.... Breathitt does not get points for what they did last year but that should get them some respect.
they get their respect for what they have now, not last year And its simple, they have sperry so they have a chance, but they are not the favorite at all, if those other kids step up, then they can win.. But last year has ZERO to do with this year yall kill me
People said the same thing last year about Perry and against Breathitt. It's a new season.
If you've won five in a row or something like that like Clay did in the 80s, then it may make a little sense, but one in a row doesn't give you that much momentum.
If it bother s you that bad then you should probably quit logging on lol
(10-30-2023, 01:43 PM)HCS Wrote: [ -> ]People said the same thing last year about Perry and against Breathitt. It's a new season.
If you've won five in a row or something like that like Clay did in the 80s, then it may make a little sense, but one in a row doesn't give you that much momentum.
Exactly !
(10-30-2023, 03:01 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2023, 01:43 PM)HCS Wrote: [ -> ]People said the same thing last year about Perry and against Breathitt. It's a new season.
Exactly !
yea  number 1 cause they won last year, never mind the 4 seniors they lost lol
(10-30-2023, 07:11 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]
Exactly !
The best player in the region is still there.... You are obviously a perry fan that hates for any other team in the region to have some success or even be talked about in a positive way lol.
well its obviously im a perry guy,, but what you are failing to understand here is, people like you that dont understand sports say things like THEYRE 1 TIL SOMEBODY BEATS THEM CAUSE THEY WON LAST YEAR EVEN THOUGH THEY LOST WAY MORE THEN ANYONE, so then the ones on here that do understand how it works have to respond even though we should just ignore it common sense says just because a team won last year that does not automatically make then the best ream the next year in any sport at any level yes breathitt can win this region but no they are not the favorite because they won last year
You are quick to jump to make assumptions about my knowledge of sports because we disagree on something lol that's funny. 

Toying with fools like you is why I even bother to log on to this site. It is comical and way too easy.  

The season will play out and we will check back in after. Hopefully your precious Dores are not watching another team cut the net down like they did last year Smile

(10-31-2023, 10:09 AM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]well its obviously im a perry guy,,  but what you are failing to understand here is, people like you that dont understand sports say things like  THEYRE 1 TIL SOMEBODY BEATS THEM CAUSE THEY WON LAST YEAR EVEN THOUGH THEY LOST WAY MORE THEN ANYONE,    so then the ones on here that do understand how it works have to respond even though we should just ignore it    common sense says just because a team won last year that does not automatically make then the best ream the next year in any sport at any level    yes breathitt can win this region but no they are not the favorite because they won last year

Perry is the favorite because "The Gambler" said so....  Big Grin
(10-31-2023, 12:17 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: [ -> ]You are quick to jump to make assumptions about my knowledge of sports because we disagree on something lol that's funny. 

Toying with fools like you is why I even bother to log on to this site. It is comical and way too easy.  

The season will play out and we will check back in after. Hopefully your precious Dores are not watching another team cut the net down like they did last year Smile

(10-31-2023, 10:09 AM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]well its obviously im a perry guy,,  but what you are failing to understand here is, people like you that dont understand sports say things like  THEYRE 1 TIL SOMEBODY BEATS THEM CAUSE THEY WON LAST YEAR EVEN THOUGH THEY LOST WAY MORE THEN ANYONE,    so then the ones on here that do understand how it works have to respond even though we should just ignore it    common sense says just because a team won last year that does not automatically make then the best ream the next year in any sport at any level    yes breathitt can win this region but no they are not the favorite because they won last year

Perry is the favorite because "The Gambler" said so....  Big Grin
yes  finally you get it
What’s the word on Slone? Was told by a player over the weekend he staying? If he stays, I have PCC at the #1 spot. If he leaves, they still be a contender but not the favorite in my eyes.
(10-31-2023, 08:30 AM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2023, 07:11 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]
Exactly !
The best player in the region is still there.... You are obviously a perry fan that hates for any other team in the region to have some success or even be talked about in a positive way lol.
Having a kid like Sperry on your team makes you a contender always. I do see everyone else’s point though. Breathitt lost some key pieces last season that will hurt them. Perry should be solid, especially if slone stays. I feel like knott is the best team in the region with what returning talent they have and with huff returning back there. Hazard will be a big 14th region team but will have no depth and who knows what coach Holland’s plans are. Hearing his health isn’t exactly the best. After those 4 teams I’m not sure how everyone else will do. Should be an interesting season.
Don’t even know if I would consider Hazard a contender this year. PCC/Breathitt/Knott top 3 in no order for now and probably don’t matter after that.
(11-04-2023, 08:20 AM)BlackHawk Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t even know if I would consider Hazard a contender this year. PCC/Breathitt/Knott top 3 in no order for now and probably don’t matter after that.
I can see your side. Also hard not to in my opinion when you have a guard like Caudill, a big like eversole who can play inside and out, and a young kid like daulton combs. Tucker Johnson plays with a lot of heart and is a solid big who passes the ball well and is gritty. A lot of their success depends on if coach Holland is the coach this season and helping control the tempo of the game. The 14th isn’t gonna be loaded from top to bottom and is one of the weaker regions as a whole to me. That’s why I feel like hazard can be in contention with the other 3 teams you’ve mentioned.
as long as coach holland is there, hazard is a threat
(11-01-2023, 12:04 PM)BlackHawk Wrote: [ -> ]What’s the word on Slone? Was told by a player over the weekend he staying? If he stays, I have PCC at the #1 spot. If he leaves, they still be a contender but not the favorite in my eyes.
hes not going anywhere  hes a commodore
Oh lord people ease up a lil will ya… Perry over breathitt, breathitt over Perry… cmon its still the worst region in the state.
Pages: 1 2