Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 20 Letcher County Central 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congratulations Perry County Central!!!
Sure didn’t look good for us early , the officials made this game very ugly with 10 holding calls on Perry in first half with some pass interference calls as well. Luckily our defense played tough and gave our offense time to get going without the penalties. Slone to Kilburn is becoming our bread and butter, those 2 are putting big numbers for us this year! Let’s try to just survive the Corbin game with no injuries then welcome Williamsburg to Perry to finish the regular season
penalties were awful no doubt and that set the tone early, but perry has to get better when they are in the red zone, letcher stopped them a couple times, And i agree Kizer to Noah Kilburn is a thing of beauty great win and congratulations perry..
Letcher is done just to manny injuries to overcome when you only have 4 seniors to begin with. I was surprised that it was as close as it was.
(10-14-2023, 02:57 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]Letcher is done just to manny injuries to overcome when you only have 4 seniors to begin with. I was surprised that it was as close as it was.
Not surprising when there’s 11 holds and 3 pass interference calls on Perry in first half.  No way we were gonna get anything going until the zebras held onto the flags.
How many flags were thrown on LCC?
(10-18-2023, 09:56 AM)UKisN1 Wrote: [ -> ]How many flags were thrown on LCC?
Funny you should ask that 

Perry had 17 flags

lecher had 8 flags
Looks like to me too many pink flags