Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 14 Hazard 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
6 tds in 8 games, need a change on the sidelines….
Coach howard seat is on fire tonight
And it continues. Past time for some coaching changes. Joke show.
Sheesh. I can’t believe Hazard has fallen off like they have offensively.
I’m not surprised at all. Why don’t they just let John Fletcher coach up there? He’s coached Middle School ball for them for 20 years and been very successful.
Congratulations to Paintsville
I understand why Hazard is getting all the attention, but I do want to mentioned that Paintsville has improved as the season has progressed. Paintsville has some great young talent and are learning what it takes to win.
I wish the RAMS still had Paintsville on the schedule. Good rivalry.
72 Higgins and Barnett 74 sit out of this one. Blankenship left after the first series in the 3rd with a dislocated shoulder. Absolute joke to sit those in a district game that you needed to win.
(10-07-2023, 02:37 PM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]72 Higgins and Barnett 74 sit out of this one. Blankenship left after the first series in the 3rd with a dislocated shoulder. Absolute joke to sit those in a district game that you needed to win.

Why’d they sit out?
Hazard continues to ride the struggle bus!! Coaches seat is hot!!
Paintsville definitely looked like the better team.
Paintsville has some great young talent coming up. I haven't seen talent like that in a freshman class in quite awhile . Johnson , Lauffer and Lafferty will be some of the top players in 1A over the next 3 years if they all stay the course and stay healthy. Paintsville will be fine especially after Pikeville falls off some .
(10-09-2023, 02:22 PM)CheapTalkit Wrote: [ -> ]Paintsville has some great young talent coming up. I haven't seen talent like that in a freshman class in quite awhile . Johnson , Lauffer and Lafferty will be some of the top players in 1A over the next 3 years if they all stay the course and stay healthy. Paintsville will be fine especially after Pikeville falls off some .

If you are waiting for Pikeville to fall off you have a very long wait...
Pikeville has a very tallented 8th grade group and their JV qb will be a damn stud by the time he is a Jr. He is already really good but by the time he takes over the spot he will be a major issue for a lot of people lol

Duty has another year to go. Idk if the JV QB is a Frosh or a soph. But he was a beast when I watched him.
(10-09-2023, 08:45 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: [ -> ]Pikeville has a very tallented 8th grade group and their JV qb will be a damn stud by the time he is a Jr. He is already really good but by the time he takes over the spot he will be a major issue for a lot of people lol

Duty has another year to go. Idk if the JV QB is a Frosh or a soph. But he was a beast when I watched him.

QB is frosh. Look at Pikeville/Belfry stats. Top two tackers are frosh, 44 and 22 are pure beasts. Other studs in that class too. I counted 18 freshmen on current Pikeville roster.

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...89889_7273
(10-09-2023, 02:22 PM)CheapTalkit Wrote: [ -> ]Paintsville has some great young talent coming up. I haven't seen talent like that in a freshman class in quite awhile . Johnson , Lauffer and Lafferty will be some of the top players in 1A over the next 3 years if they all stay the course and stay healthy. Paintsville will be fine especially after Pikeville falls off some .
Good luck with that! Have you seen what Pikeville has coming up? Loaded for next 3 years.