Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 60 East Ridge 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great Win for the Bobcats. Maybe was looking ahead a little. Good hard fought battle the Warriors put up.
Congratulations Betsy Layne….. Wow east Ridge on scoring 38pts
Ugly first half by Betsy Layne with penalties and missed tackles/defensive assignments. But kudos to ER because I didn't think they'd be able to play with us tonight but they wore us out the first half and this score isn't a true score of how close this game was throughout.

But I do think this was a game Betsy Layne needed for preparation for SV. We were down 10 in the second quarter and ended up down 2 at halftime. We hadn't been behind in a game all year. ER had all momentum starting the 3rd quarter but we weathered their momentum and put the ball in Andrew McCutchin and Dylon Williams hands and they took us to victory. ER stayed in the same offensive formation the entire night. It was pretty wild to watch it. It caused Betsy Layne fits for 3 quarters.

But 7-0 feels amazing going into the matchup everyone in their mother has been wanting to see against Shelby Valley. That will tell a whole lot about our Bobcats!
SV should running clock BL.
East Ridge fell apart after the unsportsmanlike penalty on Adkins in the 4th.

I think BL got caught looking ahead, but they finished strong and a district win is always something to celebrate.

Next week is a big one for the Bobcats