Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I need a job in the Richmond area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know of any available jobs in the Richmond area? I'd rather not have to drive to Lexington, but would be willing to drive to Berea or Winchester.

Nothing fast food please.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Nothing fast food please.

Smile I was getting ready to type that McDonald's is always looking for good employees and then saw that.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Anyone know of any available jobs in the Richmond area? I'd rather not have to drive to Lexington, but would be willing to drive to Berea or Winchester.

Nothing fast food please.

Winchester Save-a-lot's warehouse is always hiring and its pretty easy to get if you get a good work history. Pays up to $21 an hour. (its incentive based, baseline is like $11-12 hr, and the more you get done, the more you make). Also has a 4 on, 3 off, 3 on, 4 off shift. So its great, plenty of time off, opportunity for overtime, good benefits, and great pay.
Try going to google and typing in jobs in Richmond, KY... it should bring up some good links with job listings.