Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS 106 Jenkins 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from Pippa Passes!
Just as I and many others thought would happen... Congrats Crusaders!
Yeah I didn't look for Jenkins to put up any more than 40. Good game for the Crusaders.
I can't wait to see JBS play this year. They are probably one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the mountains. Stepp and Cox are tough!
wow...thought jenkins would make a little better showing than that..
Ouch! Congrats JBS.
KCCFAN23 Wrote:wow...thought jenkins would make a little better showing than that..

maybe it was just bad calls? :confused:

Smile
Any Stats from this game?
Congrats to JBS on the win.
How many did Puckett have of the 42? 64 point loss...my gosh!
congats jbs
Congrats JBS
[INDENT]
[/INDENT]
Congrats JBS on the win.
wow. congrats JBS? what size school are they?
Well i think that JBS made a statement in this game. They shot the lights out, owned the boards and the paint, and contained Puckett. June Buchanan had 6 players in double figures and 2 or 3 kids with double-doubles.
How did Stepp do?
ACE Wrote:How did Stepp do?

Clark Stepp, Clint Stepp, Cox, Short, B. Hall, and S. Hall were all in double figures with Clark leading with 21 points. Collins, Short, and B. Hall were all in double figures rebounding if im not mistaken. Collins also had alot of blocks. I think that JBS is beginning to realize that when they play team ball they are very dangerous.
I wonder if both Stepps played the whole game.
Congrats JBS
all of there starters played 20 plus minutes. they had 7 kids dress that didn't even get in the game, and about 4 others that played 3 or 4 minutes.
LarryLargemouth Wrote:all of there starters played 20 plus minutes. they had 7 kids dress that didn't even get in the game, and about 4 others that played 3 or 4 minutes.
Up by 60 points and dont play the whole team.......umm ok Rolleyes
I was there, and saw it personally. It was 80 something to 20 something at the end of the third period and JBS started their five starters the fourth period.:Thumbs:
LarryLargemouth Wrote:I was there, and saw it personally. It was 80 something to 20 something at the end of the third period and JBS started their five starters the fourth period.:Thumbs:

And your point? :confused:

Its mens basketball... not girl scouts. :Thumbs:
As an old coach once told me"if you don't like it either get better or stop playing"
Congrats jbs, sounds and looks like a blowout.
thegr81 Wrote:As an old coach once told me"if you don't like it either get better or stop playing"
Seeded games must play them.

Rule of thumb. When the losing team subs 5, then they are giving up. Then, the winning team needs to sub. Just the way I look at it. If the winning team doesn't sub, then other things may occur on the floor.
ronald_reagan Wrote:And your point? :confused:

Its mens basketball... not girl scouts. :Thumbs:
If thats the case then I cant wait till something bad happends. No sense in stupid crap like that. Just trying to pad up Stepps stats so a College besides ALC might take him.

Its not Men's either, Its Boys.
RavenBoy Wrote:If thats the case then I cant wait till something bad happends. No sense in stupid crap like that. Just trying to pad up Stepps stats so a College besides ALC might take him.

Its not Men's either, Its Boys.

What did you expect as an outcome? JBS is a fabulous team and well Jenkins is Jenkins.
Hey im just thinking of Stepp and Cox. When one of them tares their acl, its alittle to late to pull them out of the game.
Chuck Taylor Wrote:What did you expect as an outcome? JBS is a fabulous team and well Jenkins is Jenkins.
If that was the bench that scored that many I wouldnt care one bit, No Reason for the starters being in the game in the 4th up by 50 points. To Dangereous.
Pages: 1 2