Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trent Noah Announces Commitment To South Carolina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trent Noah just announced at a press conference today at Harlan County High School, that he has chosen to accept an offer from South Carolina as his college destination.

Other than South Carolina, Trent had offers from Western Kentucky University, Seton Hall, Butler, Xavier, Stanford and UCF.

I want to wish Trent all the luck in the world in his collegiate career.
Here’s the link if anyone wants to watch it…

Congratulations!!!
Love watch Trent play!!! Congrats, young man!!!
Congratulations! That is three East KY kids signed or playing in the SEC...
Congratulations to Trent.
Congratulations! Young man is the real deal and exciting to watch.
Excited to watch him play in the SEC. Will definitely be cheering him on and watching a lot more South Carolina games while he plays for them.
Trent's character is what impresses me. He's a wonderful young man with his head on straight! Everybody is over the moon because he got the offer he wanted. I haven't seen this, but I reckon his friends and team mates are crowing at him. Smile
(10-02-2023, 08:46 AM)Grannyshot Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations!  That is three East KY kids signed or playing in the SEC...
Noah and Reed.... Who is the third? I cannot think of it.
(10-02-2023, 02:55 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2023, 08:46 AM)Grannyshot Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations!  That is three East KY kids signed or playing in the SEC...
Andrew Taylor ( Corbin )

Congratulations Trent
Congratulations Young Man!!
Congrats!
(10-02-2023, 03:00 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2023, 02:55 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: [ -> ]
Andrew Taylor ( Corbin )

Congratulations Trent
Ashland Blazer’s Zander Carter to Liberty University playing Conference USA as well.  I love seeing these EKY athletes playing on the big stage.  It is awesome.

Congrats to Trent. Great player and very well deserved!
Congrats young man, staying in the black and Maroon. Looking forward to seeing him play against the Cats
Congratulations!!!