Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County @ Scott (Huntsville), TN 9/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whitley County (3-2)
Aug 18, 23 Knox Central away (W) 49 - 26 
Aug 25, 23 North Laurel home (L) 7 - 19 
Sep 1, 23 Harlan County away (W) 34 - 0 
Sep 8, 23 South Laurel home (W) 28 - 7 
Sep 15, 23 Bell County home (L) 42 - 48

Scott (Huntsville), TN (1-4)
Aug 18, 23 Cumberland County (L) 10-7
Aug 25, 23 Eagleton College & Career Academy (W) 31-7
Sep 1, 23 Clinton (L) 45-0
Sep 8, 23 Knox Central (L) 44-3
Sep 15, 23 Roane County (L) 39-0
Whitley County wins big 49-14
Not sure where this one is played. If it's out of state, I'm not sure what their rules are but if it's in KY, Whitley puts a running clock on them. Scott High got the soup beat out of them by Knox Central.
Scott throws a few shots but.........

[Image: R.4ac8fa4e9a1ffdf2bfe0d8e67c443fad?rik=5...ImgRaw&r=0]

Whitley 42
Scott 00
Whitley County 35-7. I look for #21 Parker to have a big game rushing, and break the 1,000 yard mark for the season.
Whitley County for school record in a half in this one.

Whitley County 63
Scott 03
Whitley could easily be sitting at 5-0 right now

They’ve had quite the year. This one’s at Scott. Idk why we can’t out that in thread titles.

Whitley 42-20
(09-24-2023, 09:55 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]Whitley could easily be sitting at 5-0 right now

They’ve had quite the year. This one’s at Scott. Idk why we can’t out that in thread titles.

Whitley 42-20

Whitley County is a well coached team that battles in the trenches. They'll be good if the current staff stays in place.
(09-24-2023, 09:55 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]Whitley could easily be sitting at 5-0 right now

Whitley 42-20

Well, I did always put it in the thread titles as a @. Do you like that better? When I put the games on myself, I try to put the away team first just like the KHSAA does. Or I could start putting at. What do you think? Smile
(09-24-2023, 03:16 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Whitley County 35-7. I look for #21 Parker to have a big game rushing, and break the 1,000 yard mark for the season.

If Whitley can’t score more than 35 against a woeful Scott team, then they will not win another game. KC whom whitley eat scored 44 on them. The Colonels better be close to 60….especially if Parker is as good as advertised.

Honestly if Whitley had a better offensive line they might very well be undefeated. They are getting all they can get out of them but they need some Hoggies up front.
(09-24-2023, 10:06 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Whitley 42-20

Well, I did always put it in the thread titles as a @. Do you like that better? When I put the games on myself, I try to put the away team first just like the KHSAA does. Or I could start putting at. What do you think? Smile

you’re becoming the leader we need  Blush
(09-27-2023, 08:28 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2023, 03:16 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Whitley County 35-7. I look for #21 Parker to have a big game rushing, and break the 1,000 yard mark for the season.

If Whitley can’t score more than 35 against a woeful Scott team, then they will not win another game.  KC whom whitley  eat scored 44 on them.  The Colonels better be close to 60….especially if Parker is as good as advertised.

Honestly if Whitley had a better offensive line they might very well be undefeated.  They are getting all they can get out of them but they need some Hoggies up front.

The players they do have are well- coached and get after it in the trenches though. With this staff it won't take them long to start competing with the big boys, as they get stronger and get the numbers up. Keeping their talent away from other schools  is  key.
(09-27-2023, 09:08 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2023, 10:06 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Whitley 42-20

you’re becoming the leader we need  Blush

Bull got out is a quality human being.
Just realized Knox beat Scott 44-3

Whitley will have a field day with them
Whitley wins big 49-0…
The colonels will have over 500 yards on the ground in this one. 49-7. Scott is 2-23 in the last 25 games, I think outside of maybe lynn camp or that level team, this state needs to rid itself of this team on their schedules.
(09-29-2023, 02:20 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]The colonels will have over 500 yards on the ground in this one. 49-7. Scott is 2-23 in the last 25 games, I think outside of maybe lynn camp or that level team, this state needs to rid itself of this team on their schedules.

I can agree with that. I also understand how hard it is to schedule teams. I feel like Whitley would have been better off trying to get a game with Campbell county. It’s an even shorter drive into Tennessee and much better opponent.