Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd Central @ Knott County Central 9/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Floyd Central (3-3)
Aug 18, 23 Paintsville away (W) 28 - 22 
Aug 26, 23 Leslie County away (L) 14 - 36 
Aug 31, 23 Powell County home (W) 36 - 22 
Sep 8, 23 West Carter home (W) 28 - 27 
Sep 15, 23 Betsy Layne away (L) 8 - 41 
Sep 22, 23 Pike County Central home (L) 18 - 28

Knott County Central (2-4)
Aug 18, 23 Jenkins away (W) 55 - 8 
Aug 25, 23 Jackson County away (L) 22 - 59 
Sep 1, 23 Lynn Camp away (L) 12 - 28 
Sep 8, 23 Betsy Layne home (L) 22 - 50 
Sep 15, 23 Phelps home (W) 51 - 6 
Sep 22, 23 Morgan County away (L) 34 - 50

Recent History
https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...fb23/89830
Floyd central but I think it’s close.
Smile Man.....Coin Toss

[Image: flipping-coin-animated-gif-1.gif]
Floyd Central
FLoyd Central by 40
Floyd central in a close one.
Maybe Floyd Central or Maybe Knott County Central………….Anyway I’m going to wait on FatPat prediction
(09-26-2023, 03:29 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Floyd Central or Maybe Knott County Central………….Anyway I’m going to wait on FatPat prediction

That's what we all love waiting for. lol
[Image: y43V3Ah.jpg]
Bruthas bruthas ole Fatpat is back and living large baby!Warroom has been shaba and wild!Rockin Randy is lit up like a freakin mutha and when Floyd the barber hits Bank of Hindman stadium Pats be cashin in like ole Fatpat at first of da month!Randy said Fatpat allz wwe gotz to do is showup and showout boi!No need to prepare and me and the other big guy watched cartoons and had Pig in a Pokee for lunch baby!  #patsby14  #bringyourownseat More mash taters please!!!
(09-27-2023, 10:02 AM)fatpatfan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: y43V3Ah.jpg]
Bruthas bruthas ole Fatpat is back and living large baby!Warroom has been shaba and wild!Rockin Randy is lit up like a freakin mutha and when Floyd the barber hits Bank of Hindman stadium Pats be cashin in like ole Fatpat at first of da month!Randy said Fatpat allz wwe gotz to do is showup and showout boi!No need to prepare and me and the other big guy watched cartoons and had Pig in a Pokee for lunch baby!  #patsby14  #bringyourownseat More mash taters please!!!

This is the comment we needed! Thank you FatPat
(09-27-2023, 10:02 AM)fatpatfan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: y43V3Ah.jpg]
That’s all I was needing to make my prediction 

“Upset Alert “ Marked it down 

knott County Central 28
Floyd Central 14
[Image: 5B8sIef.jpg]
Bolz Pat Nation is fired up and the golden girls at nursing home have went wild for Friday night lights shaba!Now let Fatpat break this mutha down bruthas!It be a mud bowl and Pats be slippin and sliding to victory!Rockin Randy greased assisty coach Slone up in valvoline and told the boys to catch him in preparation for what lil Floyd bringing Friday!Wez ready and concessions will take a freakin smackdown Gbread style! #slicktaters #mud&spud  More mash taters please!!!