Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 42 Martin County 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perry was up 35-0 in the third quarter but Martin County fought until the very end.

Slone looked pretty good for the Commodores. Made some decisions to tuck it and run that he wouldn’t have made last year and did well. Stepped up in the pocket and threw some great passes.

Seth Jackson had a great first half and didn’t play much in the second half.

Commodores have a week off before they play Whitley at home.

Martin County plays Prestonsburg next.
Perry looked great early, passing, and running the ball, plus great defense to get the 35-0 lead. Martin county started throwing the ball around some on the second half for a couple scores. Good luck to the cardinals the rest of the way, and let’s hope Perry can get ready for Whitley, gonna be a dandy in 2 weeks
what a disaster this year has been for Martin co
Perry has a pretty darn good football team. Martin shouldn’t of won anyway.
Bad coaching from MC side, turnovers at bad time, clearly missed touchdown call, = typical eastern Kentucky high school football
(09-23-2023, 12:59 PM)WinkWinkler Wrote: [ -> ]Bad coaching from MC side, turnovers at bad time, clearly missed touchdown call, = typical eastern Kentucky high school football
I agree that run by slone web. He dove was a touchdown.  But we ended up getting it on the next play.  But you’re not wrong
How good does that Lawrence County win over Perry Central look now?
(09-23-2023, 02:19 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: [ -> ]How good does that Lawrence County win over Perry Central look now?
Man just stop. Do you think a win over Martin County is a quality win?
No, not necessarily but I do think putting 58 points the prior week on Shelby Valley is quality. I also consider them almost beating Bell County two weeks prior quality.
(09-23-2023, 02:58 PM)Tomcat Pride Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2023, 02:19 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: [ -> ]How good does that Lawrence County win over Perry Central look now?
Man just stop. Do you think a win over Martin County is a quality win?
the game at Lawrance was just a really bad game played by perry and Lawrence had a good game it happens its football.
Perry looks good.