Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 40 NCC 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congratulations to the Rams
I think tonight proves that Class A is officially a 2 team race. I thought NCC could be a team to stir things up but clearly they aren’t. They played hard and had some nice players but lacked serious depth to compete with the Rams.
Yeah like Blaze said ….NCC has some dudes but just not enough of them. They are young and they have some kids banged up. They will be better later in the year for sure . Good luck the rest of the way fellas.
(09-22-2023, 11:13 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah like Blaze said ….NCC has some dudes but just not enough of them. They are young and they have some kids banged up. They will be better later in the year for sure . Good luck the rest of the way fellas.
This game reminded me of the games we used to play against them when the roles were reversed.  They used to pound on us because they were a lot deeper than we were.  It’s funny how time can change things.
#7 from NCC ran with some of three best balance and pad level I’ve seen in awhile. Kid would be a force if he had an OL
(09-22-2023, 11:19 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: [ -> ]#7 from NCC ran with some of three best balance and pad level I’ve seen in awhile. Kid would be a force if he had an OL
Him and the starting QB are playing at the wrong school.  I could see them doing really good at a school like Beechwood or CovCath.
NCC was better without 14 at QB
Congratulations Raceland!!
(09-22-2023, 11:18 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2023, 11:13 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah like Blaze said ….NCC has some dudes but just not enough of them. They are young and they have some kids banged up. They will be better later in the year for sure . Good luck the rest of the way fellas.
This game reminded me of the games we used to play against them when the roles were reversed.  They used to pound on us because they were a lot deeper than we were.  It’s funny how time can change things.
I stood on the sidelines and talked to a NCC dad. He’s been around the program and a bunch of different northern Kentucky teams for a long time and that’s exactly what I told him. We had more body es then they did and that’s strange to me hahah. Had a great night talking to him and his family….was a good time
I feel better after this game. Bouncing back from last week's reality check was important and the way our team played tonight shows good coaching and the depth of our kid's character. Sometimes after losing a game you should lose it's tough to turn around and win a game you should win.
(09-22-2023, 11:59 PM)i82much Wrote: [ -> ]I feel better after this game. Bouncing back from last week's reality check was important and the way our team played tonight shows good coaching and the depth of our kid's character. Sometimes after losing a game you should lose it's tough to turn around and win a game you should win.
I was told by some people on the sidelines tonight that Highlands didn’t even bring their whole team last week. Freshman don’t travel with the team