Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: OT - Site Security Certificate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is off topic and might not be the correct place, but is there any intention of re-newing this site's security certificate? It's been expired for quite some time.

Depending on browser and internet settings, this site isn't very accessible a lot of the time. I can only get here through devices that don't care that the security certificate has expired and will ignore the "Not Secure" message .This probably limits some of the site traffic at the least.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will look into it and make sure that we are accessible to everyone and there’s no scare of this being a hoax of a website
(09-22-2023, 02:05 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will look into it and make sure that we are accessible to everyone and there’s no scare of this being a hoax of a website
Thanks. I knew the site was legitimate. It just blocks some devices when the certificate has expired. I'd rather be able to access it in other ways and I'm probably not alone.
(09-22-2023, 03:25 PM)know1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2023, 02:05 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will look into it and make sure that we are accessible to everyone and there’s no scare of this being a hoax of a website
Thanks. I knew the site was legitimate. It just blocks some devices when the certificate has expired. I'd rather be able to access it in other ways and I'm probably not alone.

100%. And something that we totally would’ve never even thought of so thank you!
For some time I was getting the error message about it being an UNSECURED site. I finally realized that if I removed the "S" in the HTTPS and just used HTTP://bluegrassrivals.com then I could get to the site. When changing from a secured site to an unsecured site was when I was having to problem. Just delete the S and hit enter. The "S" here in the address line stands for secure.
Now that is a matter of opinion if this site isn’t a hoax with some of the names on here it’s kind of like a hoax with a Granny Bear coming down on some and then you have 64SUR and I know he isn’t sure about anything including his picks and Bull wants to bet me pickled bologna and I could come up with a lot more and let’s not forget the JetPilot has bet more sacks of money than WellsFargo can handle but just kidding a great site to have some fun sometimes then sometimes really talk football
I'm starting to get a bad rep!!
(09-22-2023, 08:24 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]I'm starting to get a bad rep!!
Granny Bear is the G.O.A.T ….
Thank you Deuce. Most would say I was the B.O.A.T.