Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin County vs Shelby County 9/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Franklin County (4-0)
Aug 18, 23 Great Crossing away (W) 23 - 21 BGO Battle of Elkhorn Creek 
Aug 26, 23 Bryan Station at Boyle County (W) 17 - 10 Rebel Bowl Sponsored by Whitaker Bank 
Sep 1, 23 North Laurel away (W) 13 - 6 
Sep 15, 23 Spencer County home (W) 41 - 7

Shelby County (2-3)
Aug 18, 23 Collins away (W) 33 - 24 
Aug 26, 23 Oldham County away (L) 16 - 17 
Sep 1, 23 Mercer County away (L) 21 - 28  Farmers National Bank Game 
Sep 8, 23 Paul Laurence Dunbar home (W) 34 - 24 
Sep 15, 23 North Oldham away (L) 21 - 49

Recent History
Sep 25, 2015 Franklin County 31 Shelby County 28
Sep 23, 2016 Shelby County 52 Franklin County 18
Sep 22, 2017 Franklin County 30 Shelby County 3
Sep 21, 2018 Franklin County 14 Shelby County 6
Sep 27, 2019 Franklin County 27 Shelby County 7
Nov 20, 2020 Franklin County 41 Shelby County 12 2020 Class 4A 2020 UK Orthopaedics State Football Finals
Sep 24, 2021 Franklin County 56 Shelby County 8
Sep 23, 2022 Franklin County 42 Shelby County 19

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...706a656543
Hmmmmmmm....... Smile

[Image: explosion-boom.gif]

Franklin County over  Shelby County...
This is gonna be wild…
This should be an easy win for Franklin County.
I hope Franklin county doesn’t get caught up in the emotions of the game and possibly get suspended for the north oldham game. I think Franklin wins by a couple scores.

Franklin 35
Shelby 14
Shelby has one of the best RB's in 4a. Flyers better strap up.
Our CEO has said Franklin win over Bryan Station was a fluke, but it's there none the less. Shelby plays good football, and Franklin will have to play mistake free.

Franklin Co. 28
Shelby Co. 16
FC just a fluke! must play perfect to beat Shelby! I hope they dont trip getting off the bus!
FC wins
Clock runner, Franklin.
(09-19-2023, 12:43 PM)Nations Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Our CEO has said Franklin win over Bryan Station was a fluke, but it's there none the less. Shelby plays good football, and Franklin will have to play mistake free.

Franklin Co. 28
Shelby Co. 16

Or maybe BS isnt as good as everyone thought?
FC easily wins this game against SC.
I just spent an hour reading on Twitter. Shelby County athletic department is a ticking time bomb. If the Shelby Coach finishes the season in place I would be shocked. Wow. I wish FC, didn’t have to play this game. Hot mess.
Like to see Franklin on a field with Bowling Green, or Ballard. But you gotta beat who is in front of you and they did that against BS who is known for slow starts.
Yea. Well they aren’t playing this year. FC took lumps from Ballard before. This year May be different… I will take our flukes when we get em! Station is welcome for the wake up call! Better luck next time… FC didn’t even have a qb, and two other starters…
Franklin will get it to a running clock late. FC-41 SC-0
This game could be a dog fight, literally.
(09-20-2023, 11:54 AM)plantmanky Wrote: [ -> ]This game could be a dog fight, literally.

HAH, on the field or Parking Lot???
From all accounts I'm hearing (and people are talking Talking TALKING without me asking)...

I hope the ADULTS in charge take control of the drama and make sure these kids don't ruin the TEAM goals for the season.

Some of the comments here make it seem like all the sideshow business is way more important than on-field business and that's a recipe for disaster. Here's hoping for a good game between two neighboring county schools. If the drama unfolds, they deserve to be out for a few weeks.
Franklin wins 42 Shelby County 36.. Shelby County is looking pretty solid. Watched them practice last week and I’m pretty impressed.
Slow motion beat down for Shelby County

Franklin County 42
Shelby County 13
Shelby is imploding. This game will not be close. Franklin will have the clock running by halftime.
Franklin will win and I don't think it will even be close. Seems to be a lot of bad blood between these two programs...any clear reason behind that??
Franklin County
(09-21-2023, 12:41 PM)FastScreen435 Wrote: [ -> ]Franklin will win and I don't think it will even be close. Seems to be a lot of bad blood between these two programs...any clear reason behind that??

Some Franklin county players transferred to Shelby was ruled ineligible then went back to Franklin. Over under 9.5 personal fouls this game?