Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 50 Danville 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Knox
Holy wow I knew things were bad in Danville but not this crazy
Just saw where Knox Central’s Steve Parton ran for 526 yards tonight which is 3rd all time for rushing yards in a single game in KY history.
What a performance said he had 7 TDs tonight too. Stud
Parton kid should have went to Corbin. They need a star on offense and don’t have one. Knox ain’t making it past the first or second round. Would have got him a lot more college looks
Or he could play in the district where he lives and for the school he is enrolled in as the KHSAA by-laws mandate….
Congratulations KC.. Great Win over Danville.
(09-16-2023, 11:09 AM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]Or he could play in the district where he lives and for the school he is enrolled in as the KHSAA by-laws mandate….
IDK I think he is doing pretty good he is committed to Yale if he would have followed suit and went to Corbin and went down the same road all them other 4 Star recruits did in the last 3 or 4 years he be lucky to get an offer from EKU
His degree from Yale will make those other recruits all come to him asking for a JOB someday when the real world kicks in for these young men.
(09-16-2023, 11:09 AM)The ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]Or he could play in the district where he lives and for the school he is enrolled in as the KHSAA by-laws mandate….

why would you do that in this day and age? It’s not like the KHSAA is going to do anything about it and it could have gotten him much better college offers than he will get there.

i think my sarcasm flew straight over your head though
No, I don’t think sarcasm flew over my head. I assumed you were accurately reporting that the kid is going to Yale. I think my post might have been a little too much for you to interpret and process.

You can’t call suggesting a kid transfer/sign a letter of intent at Corbin- SARCASM! It happens too often in reality not to be taken as a legit suggestion.
Another great result of Tammy's "reset" in Danville....

Hard to see the Ads winning any of their remaining games.  If they win, it'll have to be in a shootout like this game (or their opener against West Jessamine).

Does anyone know what attendance has been like at Ads home games this year?  The problem for the school is that traditionally football funded every other athletic program.  If the football team isn't doing well, I have to think that's creating fiscal headaches for the Ads other athletic programs.
(09-16-2023, 11:08 PM)AdsFanatic Wrote: [ -> ]Another great result of Tammy's "reset" in Danville....

Hard to see the Ads winning any of their remaining games.  If they win, it'll have to be in a shootout like this game (or their opener against West Jessamine).

Does anyone know what attendance has been like at Ads home games this year?  The problem for the school is that traditionally football funded every other athletic program.  If the football team isn't doing well, I have to think that's creating fiscal headaches for the Ads other athletic programs.
I hate politics...
(09-16-2023, 10:31 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]Parton kid should have went to Corbin. They need a star on offense and don’t have one. Knox ain’t making it past the first or second round. Would have got him a lot more college looks

They have more than one.
(09-16-2023, 11:11 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2023, 11:08 PM)AdsFanatic Wrote: [ -> ]Another great result of Tammy's "reset" in Danville....

I hate politics...
Me too.
Congrats to Knox Central. Nice game Parton!

Any details on the dust up between the press box and home team fans?

How many players were ejected from the game? 3 from Danville? Things went downhill for Danville after that. Ejections can’t be a successful teams MO.
(09-17-2023, 12:23 PM)Danville Blue Devil Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats to Knox Central. Nice game Parton!

Any details on the dust up between the press box and home team fans?

How many players were ejected from the game? 3 from Danville? Things went downhill for Danville after that. Ejections can’t be a successful teams MO.
Anyone know which players were ejected?
I thought Leslie would finish last in the district when I first saw the realignment.... now I am thinking that Danville could finish as the worst team in the district. 

The Danville Vs Leslie game will be the deciding factor in that one unless LC can pull off an upset over Breathitt.
(09-21-2023, 08:50 AM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Leslie would finish last in the district when I first saw the realignment.... now I am thinking that Danville could finish as the worst team in the district. 

The Danville Vs Leslie game will be the deciding factor in that one unless LC can pull off an upset over Breathitt.
This where I’m at too. Hearing from Danville fans makes me gain some confidence that the Eagles can pull it out.
(09-16-2023, 01:32 PM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]His degree from Yale will make those other recruits all come to him asking for a JOB someday when the real world kicks in for these young men.
what a stupid post. to assume that kids like jacob and jerod smith will need help finding jobs bc theyre going to Kentucky to play football (simply because they transferred high schools) is moronic. go outside.
(09-16-2023, 10:31 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]Parton kid should have went to Corbin. They need a star on offense and don’t have one. Knox ain’t making it past the first or second round. Would have got him a lot more college looks
This was my thought, exactly!!!  Isn't the kid's dad an administrator , maybe assistant principal, at Knox?

(09-16-2023, 01:32 PM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]His degree from Yale will make those other recruits all come to him asking for a JOB someday when the real world kicks in for these young men.
You're a gem. when our two young men, after stellar SEC careers,  are playing for pay on Sundays a few years from now, I don't think they will be thinking that they needed an Ivy League degree. Our twins will make more money in a year than you will make in your entire life. Sucks, doesn't it?   Big Grin

(09-21-2023, 12:58 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: [ -> ]
what a stupid post. to assume that kids like jacob and jerod smith will need help finding jobs bc theyre going to Kentucky to play football (simply because they transferred high schools) is moronic. go outside.

ROTC =  Redneck Out  of The Closet.