Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 13 Pike Central 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Blackcats
Congratulations P-burg
Prestonsburg defense was absolutely dominant tonight. Hats off to all those guys. They couldn't be blocked.

Blackcat passing game was really good tonight. I don't think Pike Central's defense had seen a passing game near as good as Pburg's. Dalton Elliott & Alex Harris were great tonight. Holbrook was really good once again at QB. The Blackcat rushing attack just had a rough night outside of the sweep TD run by Elliott. Pike Central's front seven is really good and kept Pburg from getting going on the ground.

I'd like to add that if it weren't for this terrible crew of officials, Prestonsburg would've won by 3 or 4 touchdowns. That crew literally kept Pike Central alive in the second half. I kid you not, they alone got PC all the way down the field on one possession. Hawks couldn't move the ball on their own whatsoever and this isn't me being a homer. It was just that bad. That crew also done the Paintsville/Pburg game and threw 36 flags. I'm also not one to complain about officials, but when you dictate so much of a games flow and make so many questionable calls the complaints are just warranted.

Congrats Blackcats!

Best of luck to PC on the rest of the season. Hawks have a good defense, especially against the run.