Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 6 Frederick Douglass 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final what a game congrats to Corbin they are the real deal. A heck of a defensive game by both teams.
Somebody needs to put some smellin' salts under OSH's nose!!!
Dang what a game!
WOW!!!!!   I didn't see this coming.  Way to go Redhounds.  Thanks for the updates , Bull.
The receiver for Douglass looked to be open and the throw looked a little behind the receiver. A great game congratulations to Corbin and all of the Corbin fans on here. I think you have a great shot at the 4A this year.

Guys I think if both teams stay healthy you can go one and pencil in a Boyle Co. and Corbin game for the 4A title.
Heck yes it was….
Congrats to the Hounds. They serve notice they are as good or better than any team in KY
What a barn burner lol

Freddy got the Corbin special lol. Couple kids ejected.
Corbin just said what they needed to on the field tonight! Congratulations Corbin! Very nice Game!
(09-15-2023, 11:29 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]What a barn burner lol

I sat right there and watched it. Im as hard as anyone on Corbin. They flat out beat Frederick Douglass. Actually the refs missed a fumble early in the game that should have went Corbins way and called it a incomplete pass.
What a game!! Congratulations Hounds!!
Congratulations to Corbin and I believe they can win a state championship this year
Congratulations Hounds, statement win.
Impressive W
Congrats redhounds! The defensive guru gets it done for the corbin faithful.
Congrats hounds. I didn’t think they had it in them. Heck of a game, defensive game. Both teams were really vanilla on O from the play calling. But, both defenses were really good.
Big time, Hounds!
Way to go Hounds!!
Congrats Corbin on a Great Win!!!
(09-15-2023, 11:26 PM)Hatz Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats to the Hounds. They serve notice they are as good or better than any team in KY

Simmer down there pal.  I’m glad Corbin won, but Frederick Douglass is consistently the most overrated team in the entire state. Year in and year out.    

Corbin would be lucky to go 1-3 against Male, X, Trinity and Manual.  Ballard, Cov Cath and a host of NKY schools also could beat them…….. And Haddix still has your number at Boyle Co. too.  Stay humble.
(09-15-2023, 11:35 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

I sat right there and watched it. Im as  hard as anyone on Corbin. They flat out beat Frederick Douglass. Actually the refs missed a fumble early in the game that should have went Corbins way and called it a incomplete pass.
The FD QBs arm wasn't moving forward. Idk how they didn't call that a fumble. It would have been a TD for Corbin too. 

Who is Corbins offensive coordinator?
Way to go Hounds. I smoked some hind end in pick em.
(09-16-2023, 12:06 AM)BoondockSaint Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2023, 11:26 PM)Hatz Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats to the Hounds. They serve notice they are as good or better than any team in KY

Simmer down there pal.  I’m glad Corbin won, but Frederick Douglass is consistently the most overrated team in the entire state. Year in and year out.    

Corbin would be lucky to go 1-3 against Male, X, Trinity and Manual.  Ballard, Cov Cath and a host of NKY schools also could beat them…….. And Haddix still has your number at Boyle Co. too.  Stay humble.

He stated a fact and you are talking out your A$$. Douglas beat Trinity and Corbin shut Douglass down. They are the real deal.
Nice win for Corbin for sure, but I have say that FD has to be overrated, just can’t imagine they are the best team in 6A
Congratulations Corbin what a manchild victory tonight……..Best defensive game I have every seen.
Several 15 yd penalties and 2 ejections went against FD tonight, pretty sure Corbin didn’t have a 10 or 15 yd penalty all night.. Not saying the penalties on FD weren’t legit, but for one team to have several big penalties and the other team in a huge game have zero big penalties seems a little questionable….
(09-16-2023, 12:06 AM)BoondockSaint Wrote: [ -> ]

Might be right about your 1-3 comment. But Ballard and Cov cath aren’t beating them.
(09-16-2023, 12:10 AM)HOFER Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2023, 11:35 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

I sat right there and watched it. Im as  hard as anyone on Corbin. They flat out beat Frederick Douglass. Actually the refs missed a fumble early in the game that should have went Corbins way and called it a incomplete pass.
The FD QBs arm wasn't moving forward. Idk how they didn't call that a fumble. It would have been a TD for Corbin too. 

Who is Corbins offensive coordinator?
Bart Elam
(09-16-2023, 12:26 AM)Black Bear Cuz Wrote: [ -> ]Several 15 yd penalties and 2 ejections went against FD tonight, pretty sure Corbin didn’t have a 10 or 15 yd penalty all night.. Not saying the penalties on FD weren’t legit, but for one team to have several big penalties and the other team in a huge game have zero big penalties seems a little questionable….
So which of those penalties shouldn't have been called? Corbin had a holding call that was declined and an intentional grounding both are 10 yd penalties. Also had a fumble that would have been returned for a touchdown called an incomplete pass. Aside from that missed fumble every other call was legit. What do you want? Want them not to call penalties because one team committed more? What is this nonsense?
Impressive. Hopeing for a rematch between them and Boyle in the championship of 4A football
Pages: 1 2 3 4