Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Knott Co. Judge Exec. go to prison?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering what the people of kentucky are thinking and there views on this matter.
What's the story?
Is this the judge, who has brought the Sportsplex & all of the great corporate potential, to Knott County?
He has the best young lawyer in Kentucky so I would say he gets the best he could hope for.
It"s about the judge exec. here in knott co.who won co.judge as a rep. in a 98.something % dem. county. it is about mr. thompson buying votes at the expence of the tax payers of kentucky. And i mean like paveing a road with blacktop to a barn, building bridges to no house or anything,blacktoping private drives and roads ,having his county workers to cut weeds and grass at one that is in his administration( salary ) and the list goes on and on.So the feds have enough on them to indict them and that happened this past friday.So the four are to be back in court sometime in jan., and a trial date sometime in feb. .:igiveup:
americangirl Wrote:It"s about the judge exec. here in knott co.who won co.judge as a rep. in a 98.something % dem. county. it is about mr. thompson buying votes at the expence of the tax payers of kentucky. And i mean like paveing a road with blacktop to a barn, building bridges to no house or anything,blacktoping private drives and roads ,having his county workers to cut weeds and grass at one that is in his administration( salary ) and the list goes on and on.So the feds have enough on them to indict them and that happened this past friday.So the four are to be back in court sometime in jan., and a trial date sometime in feb. .:igiveup:

I would never expect someone from East Ky in political office to such a thing. Shocking. :thatsfunn

Magistrates, judge executives, mayors, ect....

They are all exactly like this guy. Now, if we can just clean house in the other counties, with Floyd and Pike County at the very top of the list. :mad:
ronald_reagan Wrote:I would never expect someone from East Ky in political office to such a thing. Shocking. :thatsfunn

Magistrates, judge executives, mayors, ect....

They are all exactly like this guy. Now, if we can just clean house in the other counties, with Floyd and Pike County at the very top of the list. :mad:
Sounds like a winner to me, and i really love that ronald reagan photo, cool
americangirl Wrote:Sounds like a winner to me, and i really love that ronald reagan photo, cool

Well thank you. :Geek:
The US Prosecutor that has him under indictment is a PITBULL. He just recently convicted about every elected official in Bath Co. for vote buying. He also tried and convicted the two ladies in Johnson Co. that embezzeled all the money from Johnson Central. Not to mention the entire city of Manchester is in federal prison due to him. I wish the Judge Ex all the best but it sounds like he starting his long journy up that creek, you know the one, without a paddle.
Watchful Eye Wrote:The US Prosecutor that has him under indictment is a PITBULL. He just recently convicted about every elected official in Bath Co. for vote buying. He also tried and convicted the two ladies in Johnson Co. that embezzeled all the money from Johnson Central. Not to mention the entire city of Manchester is in federal prison due to him. I wish the Judge Ex all the best but it sounds like he starting his long journy up that creek, you know the one, without a paddle.

Wow.

I can testify to the fact that Manchester is corrupt. I had quite an experience there with cops one night while driving through town for work. A guy ran out in front of me in the road during some 'festival' or something, and he was clearly drunk.. dancing in the street and screaming at me to slow down. And I look to my left while waiting on the idito to get out of the road, and about 3-4 cops are sitting on golf carts with about 10 other guys who are absolutely drunk out of their mind... and as a cop walks over to get the guy out the road, i notice... he TOO is drinking, and staggering. Still in uniform... I was wondering when Andy and Barney were going to come take care of things. Smile