Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Conversation thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i've noticed that almost all these threads are a question type thread. In which you can post once and be done. So to make this one unique, I decided just to have a conversation with whoever posts next. I don't want this to turn into a post padding thread. Just a thread that is an actual discussion about whatever.

So I'll start off by saying

I love to play basketball and guitar.

now someone will reply and either ask a question or give input lol..

Let's talk lol
I love to bowl, and play PS2...
I love playin guitar too, what do you like to play and what guitars do you have?
I have a guitar trying to learn to play...Have any pointers besides PRACTICE? hawkamania? i can get the cords down just not my right hand
are you a left handed guitar player?
No I play cords with my left hand and strum with right....
then what do you need help with?
I'm just trying to get to know you better.
I thought QQ locked you back up?
Well i know if anyone can help football05, its CTD. Talk to him. Ive heard him play, he can play any song you ask.
Who told you him play he can play any song you ask ?
i have a bass guitar, an electric guitar, and an acoustic guitar. guess what? i can barely play any of them. drums is more my thing are fair as music goes. i can play clarinet and piano also. i love music though. what kind of music do you like to listen to CTD?
I've tried playing the guitar but I don't have the patience or the eye/hand coordination to do it. I'd rather play sports than to play music. But if someone plays the music for me, I will sing. Now I can do that.
Yea ill back BCF4L up, ill give him the credit he can sing....But CTD idk man I just cant get the flow going with my strumming hand IDK im like BCF4L i get aggervated easily but I would really like to learn to play
I'd say your right hand is too stiff. and you might be gripping the pick to hard.. Just barely hold the pick, until it feels like it's goin to fall out of your hand.. then just let it flow.