Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michigan vs. Florida - Capital One Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Easy win for UF, IMO.
Yeah, Florida wins easily.
Florida will chomp the Wolverines.
Florida...even tho they have lost 3 games this year to me there still one of the best teams in america....Tebow should have another great game unless a less then great michigan defense shows up.....Gators 24 Wolverines 17....
[INDENT]
[/INDENT]
Florida should win this one.
Looks like LSU isnt the only SEC team thats gonna get fat on the Lil 10..Florida ROLLS 49-21
Florida by A Lot!
Florida by a couple TD's.
Too many weapons for Michigan to handle.

Florida- 38
Michigan- 14
pretty much, the whole SEC is in a bowl game lol
But Florida big,by at least 21
Florida
Gators.
florida will domanate this game....41-14
I may not like Tebow and the Gators, but Michigan will have no answer for him. Florida will win big.
I'm a die hard Michigan fan and we are going to have way too much trouble controlling Florida's speed. Florida by 2 TDs.
I am a Michigan fan and willl be pulling for the Wolverines, but Florida is gonna win this one by a lot!!
Domination IMO...

Florida 43
Michigan 10
Florida by a landslide.

UF- 42
Michigan-14
Tim Tebow Heisman Trophy will have his head up in smoke and that will be the down fall of the Florida Gators as michigan university does what they do best PLAY FOOTBALL.
Tebow by 24
My Gators Will Win This One: 27-6
Gators in a blowout
UF by 14
Florida will crush Michigan...45-17
I am a gator hator but Florida will win Big.
Tebow wins this one.

Florida 31-20.
I have no idea how UF managed to lose three games this season....IMO, in a make-believe playoff scenario, Florida along with USC would have to be the frontrunners for the national title...Next year, bad news for everyone not named Florida...
I think this will be the best game of the ENTIRE bowl season! I am going with the Gators...34-28
Michigan will keep it close but UF will win it.