Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hawaii vs. Georgia -- Allstate Sugar Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jan. 1, 2008 @ New Orleans, Louisiana @ 7:30 pm.

Who does everyone think will win?
Georgia by 3 TD's.
The bull dawgs bite Hawaii bad and win by 3 TD's
Georgia!
Georgia in a big way.
Im gonna say georgia....georgia is one of the hottest teams in america right now and i dont think hawaii stands a chance....too much marino for the hawaii defense to handle....but who knows they might pull off an upset like boise state did last year...we will just have to watch and find out....
[INDENT]
[/INDENT]
Hawaii-34
Georgia-31

I hope lol.
Hawaii offense is just to much, it may go to overtime which in that case I would take the Dawgs, but I'm taking the Flying Hawaiians 45-41.
This is the one I am looking forward to the most. I am going take Hawai'i in this one.

Hawai'i- 35
Georgia- 28

Another WAC team taking down a powerhouse.
Hawaii will get to see just how good an SEC team really is.
Georgia wins this one.
Georgia-45
Hawaii-24
Hawaii will face an SEC defense. SEC defensive backs. SEC defensive front. SEC caliber players. And I look for this to be a beat down. Georgia will rip the Warriors 59-17..No Boise magic this year..
Georgia thumps Hawaii IMO.

Georgia- 45
Hawaii- 24
Georgia big.
I like hawaii but georgia is just to good hawaii can score but can they stop georgia
This game will be an absolute massacre.....Georgia by as many as they want.....
Talk about a step up in class...

Hawaii has not played anyone even close to the caliber of Georgia this year. While they were waltzing through the WAC, Georgia was slugging through the toughest conference in the land. While Hawaii played a laughable nonconference sked where the best opponent was the last-place team in the Pac-10, Georgia instead played two bowl teams from other BCS conferences. If Hawaii had played the Bulldogs' schedule, they would have anywhere from 5 to 8 losses.

Hawaii is no Boise State from last year. Georgia wins this one big.
Take the over.

Georgia 55
Hawaii 35
SEC is just to much. Georgia will come out on top in this one.
UGA-35
Hawaii-14
Hawaii faces the first Division I team all year, and gets thumped. Brennan will get a good taste of dirt, mud, sod, turf, or whatever they play on.

Dawgs- 35
Hawaii- 14
.................HAWAII WARRIORS by a Touchdown!!!
Georgia is one of the hottest teams right now, but it's been a week and half since their last game, and when this game kicks off, it will be their first game in 38 days!!!!! We saw what happened to the Colorado Rockies in the World Series, and we saw what happened last year with Ohio State. This is the worst possible thing that could have happened to Georgia. Hawaii on the other hand, may not have a great defense, but I don't see anyone, including a SEC team, stopping their offense. Colt Brennan is one of the best QBs in America and with WRs like Ryan Grice-Mullen, Davone Bess, and Jason Rivers, it's gonna be hard for Georgia's defense to slow them down. I seriously think the long layoff will hurt Georgia more than it could help them, and with Hawaii's firepower on offense, I think this game will be one of the highest scoring, with Hawaii winning.

Hawaii - 49
Georgia - 45
Georgia by a lot
I cant wait for Georgia to kill them, WAC OK