Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Virginia Tech vs Kansas - Orange Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
January 3, 2008.

Predictions?
VTech wins this one big. Great season for Kansas but they beat nobody.
I don't see how Kansas got in over Missouri.

I'm going with Virginia Tech in this one.
V-tech-34
Kansas-17
Virgina Tech is too good on defense....Kansas downfall is that they played no one all year to prepare them for this game....Virgina Tech wins 38 to 24.....ore has a hugh game..
Would like to see Kansas win this one, but Tech is just too powerful on both sides of the ball.

Tech- 31
Kansas- 10
VT wins BIG.
I'd love to see Kansas beat the Hokies down, but it aint gonna happen..VT wins 31-17..
Virginia Tech has too much speed for the Jayhawks.

Virginia Tech- 34
Kansas- 17
Kansas is lucky to even be here, but VT wins by 12
kansas is going to meet a team hungry for some jayhawks...........GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's an absolute joke that Kansas is even in a BCS bowl game. They only beat 2 teams that finished with winning records, 7-5 Texas A&M and 8-5 Central Michigan. They played one quality team out of a 12-game schedule (Missouri) and got beat. Heck, they probably would've scheduled all 12 games against the Sun Belt and Division I-AA schools if they could.

I believe without a shadow of a doubt that UK would beat them by at least a touchdown if they played. But UK doesn't belong in a BCS game, and neither does Kansas.

My prediction? Virginia Tech by as many as they want.
I'm feeling Va Tech in a blowout!
Upset...

Kansas 40
Va Tech 28
VTech- A lot
Kansas- Not so much
The Fighting Mangino's dream season will end at the hands to the VA Tech Hokies