Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin County 13 North Laurel 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congratulations Franklin County on a defensive battle from both teams by the sounds of it.
Way to go Franklin County. I figured this would be a hard- fought game with North Laurel having a chance at home. North Laurel is stronger than the teams they've had in the past.
(09-02-2023, 09:53 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go Franklin County. I figured this would be a hard- fought game with North Laurel having a chance at home. North Laurel is stronger than the teams they've had in the past.

Yeah, they have a good team plenty of weapons.
(09-02-2023, 09:56 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2023, 09:53 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go Franklin County. I figured this would be a hard- fought game with North Laurel having a chance at home. North Laurel is stronger than the teams they've had in the past.

Yeah, they have a good team plenty of weapons.

Makes my Colonels not look so bad Smile
Im happy for Whitley, I think they have a great coach!!!
I’m not sure if NL suffered injuries to key players or what but their offense was non-existent last night. They’ve got a lot of work to do if they plan on competing with the Pulaski’s in district play.
A Buddy of mine who was at the game said that the offense struggled without some key players who were out & defensively some fast injuries early in the game slowed down some key players. That's football for you, just when you think you have things figured out the FB Gods hand you a plate full of lemons!
(09-02-2023, 12:29 PM)RingRingGoCats Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not sure if NL suffered injuries to key players or what but their offense was non-existent last night. They’ve got a lot of work to do if they plan on competing with the Pulaski’s in district play.
What key players on offense were injured? My daughter was watching this game live on some Jaguar nation live stream right next to me and it Looked like a bunch of mistakes proved to be costly in the end and is why the loss. Sounded like a really good game on live stream. Chappell seams to have a lot of talent on that team as the defense appears to be very strong. Something off with the offense..
[Image: R.e4c88f5ff1b7a4f3f47e0737c78cdeea?rik=Y...ImgRaw&r=0]
(09-03-2023, 03:09 PM)Hi Risk Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]A Buddy of mine who was at the game said that the offense struggled without some key players who were out & defensively some fast injuries early in the game slowed down some key players.  That's football for you, just when you think you have things figured out the FB Gods hand you a plate full of lemons!

Game was not as close as score, FC fumbled 4 times after longer gains. 3 times inside the redzone, could have made it 28-6 pretty fast.
(09-05-2023, 10:31 AM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2023, 03:09 PM)Hi Risk Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]A Buddy of mine who was at the game said that the offense struggled without some key players who were out & defensively some fast injuries early in the game slowed down some key players.  That's football for you, just when you think you have things figured out the FB Gods hand you a plate full of lemons!

Game was not as close as score, FC fumbled 4 times after longer gains. 3 times inside the redzone, could have made it 28-6 pretty fast.
What was score?
13-6