Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs Paris 9/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard will travel to Paris this Friday. 

Hazard (1-1)
Aug 18, 23 Martin County away (L) 7 - 20 
Aug 25, 23 Harlan County home (W) 13 - 12

Paris (2-0)
Aug 18, 23 Frankfort away (W) 50 - 0 
Aug 25, 23 Paintsville home (W) 58 - 12

History
Aug 30, 2002 Hazard 24 Paris 6
Sep 11, 2009 Hazard 52 Paris 6
Sep 10, 2010 Hazard 54 Paris

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...477a513d3d
This will be a change a pace for Hazard after seeing 3 tough hard nosed running teams. We will see how the secondary is.
Long bus ride back to hazard

Paris 42
Hazard 14
Paris wins Big!
I am still backing the mountain teams so I am taking Hazard but Paris has a very good team with some speed
Paris 50 Hazard 22
Paris will get the breaks applied to them in this one, but Greyhounds are known for their speed and they have plenty of it. Hazard can't slow Jakari Ransom and Co. Paris wins 28-17
Paris with a running clock 54-12
Is Paris actually legit or are the teams they are playing just not that good.
(08-28-2023, 08:28 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: [ -> ]Is Paris actually legit or are the teams they are playing just not that good.

We will find out Friday as playing Hazard should be a step up from what they’ve seen the first two games. Frankfort is rebuilding, and Paintsville is on a decline. Paris definitely been putting the points up so they should have a lot of momentum coming into this game. Hazard needs to in my opinion get up early in this one. You can not afford a 20-0 start like in the Martin County game.
Not sure if hazard can stop Paris but they will slow em down enough to keep it interesting. 

Paris- 35
Hazard- 21
hazard cannot score consistently enough gonna go with Paris 38-8
hazard 28 paris 21
The Greyhounds' football program is on the rise.

Paris 38 Hazard 30
This hazard team squeaked by a down Harlan County team a week after a loss of one of the best players in the mountains, and lost to a martin county team. This team needs to figure something out cause it’s one of the worst hazard teams in school history IMO.

Paris by 3 Tds
Paris by 2 TDs
Paris has a program now, TyQuan Rice has things rolling over on Delza Maggard Way. The first fruits many will see of this said program is freshman QB JuJu I think they call him. Once Kaden Frederick is healthy it'll be impressive to see how the Hounds use the freshman.
Does anyone have an update?