Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Was it a ghost?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just some fun here. But just tonight I experienced something that I can't explain. I was in the bedroom watching the Predators amazing come-from-behind win in shootout tonight.

All of the sudden I hear some light crashing sounds and a shuffling sort of sound coming from what I think is the office area. I'm used to these sounds because I have pets, but I then realized that all of the pets were with me in the room, so there was no one anywhere else in the apartment.

That freaked me out, so I go check the office and there is no one there and no signs that anything has fallen or anything moved out of place.

The same goes for the rest of the apartment. No one there, nothing moved, etc.

Kind of weird.
That or Global Warming lol. I don't know seems pretty cool, I love the show Ghost Hunters maybe you could call them up.
Panther Thunder Wrote:That or Global Warming lol. I don't know seems pretty cool, I love the show Ghost Hunters maybe you could call them up.

Haha, there's no way they'd be able to make a show out of my place. It's so small, there's no way they could fill up an entire episode with just my place.

I love Ghost Hunters as well. I have the entire 3rd season downloading on my iPod.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Haha, there's no way they'd be able to make a show out of my place. It's so small, there's no way they could fill up an entire episode with just my place.

I love Ghost Hunters as well. I have the entire 3rd season downloading on my iPod.

I agree with PT... its global warming... all the way. Big Grin

I've had some moments in my life that have made me question my own disbelief in ghosts though
ronald_reagan Wrote:I agree with PT... its global warming... all the way. Big Grin

I've had some moments in my life that have made me question my own disbelief in ghosts though

Should we start a new ghost story thread where everyone tells about their personal paranormal experiences?

I know there was one in the past, but it's been long gone for quite a while.

I think I'll start one.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Should we start a new ghost story thread where everyone tells about their personal paranormal experiences?

I know there was one in the past, but it's been long gone for quite a while.

I think I'll start one.

Well, being the ghost of Ronald Reagan... I'd have to say that'd be a good idea!!!
Agree! But sure sounds like it very well could have been!
That's spooky. I'm a scaredy-cat tho. I don't even answer the door. I make my fiance do it, haha
Sounds pretty spooky.
I Hear things like that all the time but there is never nothing there i see things in the corner of my eyes all the time and sometims my dog sits there and barks at nothing in an empty hallway.But ive always want to see a ghost and i hope that one day i do.