Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin vs Lexington Catholic 9/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Corbin will travel to Lexington Catholic on Friday. 

Corbin (1-0)
Aug 18, 23 Hughes (Cincinnati), OH home (W) 47 - 12  Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic

Lexington Catholic (1-1)
Aug 18, 23 Highlands home (L) 27 - 34 
Aug 26, 23 Madison Central away (W) 47 - 0

History
Aug 25, 2001 Corbin 1 Lexington Catholic 0 (forfeit)

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...706a656543
If I remember correctly, LC won the game at Corbin a couple of decades ago 20-14 but later had to forfeit the game for cheating(Shocker!)
It's hard to gauge just how good the Knights are, but they seem to be pretty good. it will definitely be a good win if Corbin travels to Lexington and knocks them off.
Corbin coming in with a leg up on the Catholics... Sick

Corbin 35
Lexington Catholic 21

[Image: OGC.954af19482fcfffb5c1835e0c65ad565?pid...rO7Cm58%3d]
My way of thinking this could be a running clock

Corbin 56
Lexington Catholic 10
Lex cath by 10
(08-27-2023, 12:25 PM)Advicegiver74 Wrote: [ -> ]Lex cath by 10

[Image: source.gif]
Yeah Lex cath is not all that impressive. Corbin should be able to handle them easily.
I think Corbin has this one!
I think Corbin wins by 3 or 4 td's.
Like someone else said. Lex is hard to judge right now. I know a lot of people won’t agree with me, but I wasn’t impressed with Cov cath/Highlands game. Don’t get me wrong they are a good team, both of them, but nothing close to the top tier. So LCs loss to highlands then domination of MC is puzzling to me to say the least. I don’t see LC having their way with the hounds, but if they still have the same coach/ Ocord as last season, the guy can coach. Which it don’t take John madden to figure out how to score on a 4-4 with hardly any blitzing and a safety playing zone over the top. But Corbin might be a little rusty having almost 2 weeks without a game. I’ll make a blind guess because of my uncertainty of LC, 38-20 hounds
(08-27-2023, 12:24 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]My way of thinking this could be a running clock

Corbin 56
Lexington Catholic 10
As much as I hate I have to agree with my old buddy 64SUR Corbin with a tic toc
Lex Cath gave a good look at what they can do against MC, lets hope the Smith twins are able to shut them down
Corbin but not by as much as some think.
(08-27-2023, 11:49 PM)Old School 18 Wrote: [ -> ]Corbin but not by as much as some think.

? are you a Lexington Catholic fan, if so tell me how the team looks with the new coach.
Corbin sucks so it really don’t matter to can’t hang with Boyle county
(08-28-2023, 12:59 AM)ScratchGolf Wrote: [ -> ]Corbin sucks so it really don’t matter to can’t hang with Boyle county

Go play some more mini golf, Scratch Off,   and see if you can put your balls in the clown's nose(or elsewhere) :

[Image: E4CE8D82-0F74-4AC1-8A35-36FD8AA37C03.jpg]
Cox and Greerend 35-17 over the knights
(08-28-2023, 09:21 AM)HighViz Wrote: [ -> ]Cox and Greer end 35-17
Yeah, I'm thinking in the 14-18 range in favor of Corbin.   I give the Catholics a puncher's chance at the upset.
(08-27-2023, 11:52 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 11:49 PM)Old School 18 Wrote: [ -> ]Corbin but not by as much as some think.

? are you a Lexington Catholic fan, if so tell me how the team looks with the new coach.
I mean does one have to be a LC fan for them to predict Corbin wins but closer than expected? As far as the team looks with 1st year coach, I mean they only lost by 6 to a run heavy and experienced team in Highlands. LC scored points on them. They run ruled a (ok ok ok lol) a massive OLine and DLine in Madison Central. Yeah everyone on here predicted a bashing by Corbin, but some won’t be surprise if LC hangs in, but will eventually get worn out by Corbin. 28-24 or 28-21
I don’t think we will completely blow them out
(08-28-2023, 10:56 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: [ -> ]

I mean does one have to be a LC fan for them to predict Corbin wins but closer than expected? As far as the team looks with 1st year coach, I mean they only lost by 6 to a run heavy and experienced team in Highlands. LC scored points on them. They run ruled a (ok ok ok lol) a massive OLine and DLine in Madison Central. Yeah everyone on here predicted a bashing by Corbin, but some won’t be surprise if LC hangs in, but will eventually get worn out by Corbin. 28-24 or 28-21
No, I was just curious if you were a LC fan how you liked the new coach so far. I honeslty think he wil be a great coach and by the looks of it early, he has them playing at a high level. I didn't make any remarks towards a score prediction.
(08-28-2023, 11:27 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2023, 10:56 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: [ -> ]

No, I was just curious if you were a LC fan how you liked the new coach so far. I honeslty think he wil be a great coach and by the looks of it early, he has them playing at a high level. I didn't make any remarks towards a score prediction.
I gotcha… just wondering. We good ??
Lexington Catholic at home is no pushover. Corbin doesn't bring their A game the Knights can make it interesting.
I agree with Rebel 55 Lexington Catholic is never a pushover at home and Corbin better bring their A-game and put them away early or Lex Cath could be a problem in the 4th quarter if the game is tight, but I’ll take Corbin for the win.
Lexington Catholic by 1 in a shocker.
Corbin 31-17 going away!
44-14 puppy’s roll!!!!!!!
(08-27-2023, 12:24 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]My way of thinking this could be a running clock

Corbin 56
Lexington Catholic 10
^^
Pay attentions to my prediction ^^

Redhounds are coming
Pages: 1 2 3 4