Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County vs Danville 9/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This game will get UGLY.
You are right about being good all the time, but Boyle is in good shape for the next 5 years. At the same time Danville doesn't have enough kids to field a JV team.
Kelly is not truly a ‘transfer’ from Danville to BC. He came to BC as a freshman and was always going to BC for high school. He’s Wilson’s little brother that also played at BC. His family lives in BC and he was at Danville through middle school because his mom was a principal at one of the elementary schools
(08-31-2023, 01:00 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 10:36 AM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]Danville doesn’t score and Boyle scores at will, if I were Haddix I would end the series with Danville they’re not competitive anymore to be the best you have to play the best, the only thing that benefits Boyle playing Danville is probably the gate money!

lol they just won back to back games within the past five years. I’m sure they never thought they’d be in this situation but I’m sure Boyle didn’t think they would be getting drubbed those two years.
no reason to stop it. They’ll have up years and boyles talent will eventually fall off again. Everybody can’t be good all the time

No, they won back to back in 2016 and 2017.  The last win was 6 years ago.

The two did not play in 2020 and 2021 which would have been 2 wins for Boyle.  

The gap is farther apart than you portray.
(08-31-2023, 01:00 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 10:36 AM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]Danville doesn’t score and Boyle scores at will, if I were Haddix I would end the series with Danville they’re not competitive anymore to be the best you have to play the best, the only thing that benefits Boyle playing Danville is probably the gate money!

lol they just won back to back games within the past five years. I’m sure they never thought they’d be in this situation but I’m sure Boyle didn’t think they would be getting drubbed those two years.
no reason to stop it. They’ll have up years and boyles talent will eventually fall off again. Everybody can’t be good all the time

Danville has only beat Boyle 6 times since 1999 you do the math!!!
I would hate to see this rivalry end. Fans would be the losers and I think the players like the game.
Running clock early in this one!
I haven't seen a link yet to watch it online. Does anyone know if it will be streamed?
I hope for Danville’s sake that Boyle pulls off the gas early, this will be a best down
(09-01-2023, 01:54 PM)know1 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen a link yet to watch it online. Does anyone know if it will be streamed?
Don't think it's streamed this week. Not by Boyles folks anyway and Danville doesn't do a video stream. WRNZ will have the audio streamed.
I am disappointed in the DHS administration, one Superintendent started this mess and was allowed to do so. I’m disappointed in the mass exodus from DHS to BCHS. You can say what you want something is rotten in Denmark, yes ruled eligible but somethings were done and still going on that aren’t right, I know some of the transfers were approached by Boyle. If anybody thinks different they are living in the dark. Transfers happen but 5 or 6, or what ever the number is, bologna.
And yes DHS has had some transfers in the past, but not many, so that’s a weak justification. Oh, the poor kids deserve to be able to leave because of the situation at Danville, nice life lesson, when things aren’t going well, leave. This is getting as bad as the college transfer portal. Jack Lambert your a swell guy?. This is good if you’re on top, I guess that’s life, but it has ruined High school sports. What ever happens in the future, I will support the admirals.

Oh, Also heard some Boyle parents are not happy, there kids are not getting to play or play less, due to all these transfers. Also let’s not forget the Corbin, Anderson County, Gatorade County transfers, should be renamed the Central Kentucky All stars, all those transfers wow!! Not normal.
Boyle Currently Up 36-0 in the 2nd Quarter on the Admirals JV is already in the game
At halftime Boyle Leads 48-0
Boyle 49-0 halftime!
Pages: 1 2