Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview vs Betsy Layne 8/31 Thursday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fairview will travel to Besty Layne this Thursday. 

Fairview (0-2)
Aug 18, 23 Bath County home (L) 6 - 20 
Aug 26, 23 Caverna away (L) 18 - 58

Betsy Layne (2-0)
Aug 18, 23 Berea at George Rogers Clark (W) 37 - 0  Clark County Bowl 
Aug 25, 23 Bath County home (W) 47 - 8

History
Oct 29, 1999 Fairview 46 Betsy Layne 15
Oct 27, 2000 Fairview 46 Betsy Layne 6
Oct 25, 2019 Betsy Layne 34 Fairview 14
Oct 23, 2020 Betsy Layne 18 Fairview 12
Oct 22, 2021 Betsy Layne 43 Fairview 7
Oct 21, 2022 Betsy Layne 46 Fairview 28

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...fb23/89736
Running clock by halftime. Bobcat reserves see a lot of action in this one.
Betsy Layne
Bobcats big. Tick tock tick tock
Bobcats by as many as they want
Bobcats pick this score
What does Betsy Lane return? I know Fairview is way way down but I can’t see Betsy lane being light years ahead of Fairview.
(08-28-2023, 01:46 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: [ -> ]What does Betsy Lane return? I know Fairview is way way down but I can’t see Betsy lane being light years ahead of Fairview.

A strong o-line, Andrew McCuthceon at RB and Carter Parsons at QB matched with a solid defense. The lone score Betsy Layne has given up this year was on a kickoff return, looking solid on both sides of the ball right now!
(08-28-2023, 01:46 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: [ -> ]What does Betsy Lane return? I know Fairview is way way down but I can’t see Betsy lane being light years ahead of Fairview.

Betsy Layne returns a good crop of athletes led by RB Andrew McCutcheon and WR Dylon Williams. Their QB was really solid in middle school and took a few lumps last year but has looked very poised in the 2 blowout wins so far.

I know you said you can’t see Betsy Layne being light years ahead of Fairview, but you will on Thursday.
Betsy Layne beat Bath Co 47-8 and Bath beat Fairview 20-6.  Based off of that I think light years apart might be a fair assessment lol.
Also from what I hear they had a couple of twins transfer in this year that are boosting the defense.
Betsy Layne
Bobcats 48
Eagles 18
BL 42
Fairview 6
I guess I’m just comparing the two teams based off of when they play Raceland as of late. Neither team has been able to score much and Raceland has been able to do what they want on both sides of the ball. I just assumed it would be a closer game than most were predicting. But after hearing what I have heard and watching some Betsy Lane tape, I don’t see this one being close now lol. BL looks big and strong upfront and the RB and QB both look like pretty solid athletes. Going with BL by 4 scores
Betsy layne 43 south Ashland eagles 0