Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 26 East Ridge 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Pikeville HS (Pike Co Bowl)

Prestonsburg jumped out real quick was up 8-0 within 2 minutes and then the offense just never could find a rhythm after that, outside of the sweep play to Dalton Elliott. He had several big chunk plays including 2 TDs. 

Blackcats played good again defensively outside of just a few plays were guys either took bad angles or didn’t stay disciplined in coverage.

I think once the offense gets dialed in Prestonsburg is going to be very dangerous. You can see the potential there. 

I was impressed with East Ridge’s physicality. I thought they defended the run pretty well other than the sweep and counter. I’m glad Isaiah Adkins is a senior. That kid has been a thorn in Prestonsburg’s side for what feels like a decade. He’s gotta be one the best to ever play for ER.

Prestonsburg’s junior linebacker Westin Harris did suffer an injury tonight that required a ER visit. Hopefully it’s not season ending. Praying for him and a speedy recovery. 

Congrats Blackcats
****3 TDs for Dalton Elliott
Any update on that linebacker?
Prestonsburg has won 10 of their last 13 games.