Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin County 17 Bryan Station 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Franklin County warmed those boys up pretty good. Gutty game. Franklin slowed down the game, and played stout defense at crucial times in the game. My favorite part was when the Flyer d stuffed the Station offense inside the 3 yd line. Number 1 from Station whom was once a player at Franklin County's Middle school got the carries and was snuffed out by the flyers.
I really liked the game management from start to finish from Franklin County. Bryan Station has a very good looking offensive team and some nice athletes. Franklins defense was on point. I talked to a few Franklin folks before the game and the starting QB is out for a bit until just before district play. I thought the running backs was hard nose runners. Just a well-managed game.
thanks for coming and covering our boys! this team has been kind of seen as an ugly duckling.. but they are hanging around tough.
at what point is Station going to do something with all that talent. their sidelines are littered with players and they can only score 10 pts on a neutral site?!?
(08-28-2023, 03:56 PM)badgerbully Wrote: [ -> ]at what point is Station going to do something with all that talent. their sidelines are littered with players and they can only score 10 pts on a neutral site?!?

I think they played a good ballgame from my seat but that day Franklin County was the better team. What I would have liked to seen from BS would be a little more aggressive play calling. Everything else looked fine. They were blitzing and played hard.
This is a very surprising score. I expect that Bryan Station will finish strong but the Flyers must be doing something right.
(08-28-2023, 05:03 PM)Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]This is a very surprising score. I expect that Bryan Station will finish strong but the Flyers must be doing something right.

They played bully ball. They lined up and ran it straight at Bryan Station and honestly, BS couldn't stop them. It was a close game and about evenly matched.
i said it prior to this game bryan station is very beatable by bully ball........ they are SMALL up front on both sides. no girth.
The starting RB at BS is originally from Elkhorn, Franklin's middle school> He was the star when they won the 8th grade state title. He left for what was thought to be greener pastures... .had 15 total yds. rushing and got snuffed out on 3 attempts on the goal line. Those Flyer boys really enjoyed getting after him from where I was sitting.... After hearing all week he was gonna run wild on em.
(08-29-2023, 02:44 PM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]The starting RB  at BS is originally from Elkhorn, Franklin's middle school>  He was the star when they won the 8th grade state title. He left for what was thought to be greener pastures... .had 15 total yds. rushing and got snuffed out on  3 attempts on the goal line.  Those Flyer boys really enjoyed getting after him from  where I was sitting....  After  hearing all week he was gonna run wild on em.

Congrats to the Flyers, but you do know Hills is coming for you.
[/quote]

Well they for sure have worked hard copying everything the flyers do. Lol
They should be undefeated by the time the two meet up. Not sure the Flyers will be….
(08-30-2023, 06:05 AM)Westside Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2023, 02:44 PM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]The starting RB  at BS is originally from Elkhorn, Franklin's middle school>  He was the star when they won the 8th grade state title. He left for what was thought to be greener pastures... .had 15 total yds. rushing and got snuffed out on  3 attempts on the goal line.  Those Flyer boys really enjoyed getting after him from  where I was sitting....  After  hearing all week he was gonna run wild on em.

Now that is funny.  I dont think the Flyers have anything to worry about with Hills.  Player wise or coaching wise, especially coaching wise.