Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 13 Harlan County 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congratulations
Congratulations to the Bulldogs and bac2369
Congratulations Dawgs!!

Wonder if there were any near drownings during this game?
Boy, this one must have been a barn burner..... I saw the fire department running wild last night lol.... Smile
(08-26-2023, 09:18 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to the Bulldogs and bac2369

(08-26-2023, 09:18 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to the Bulldogs and bac2369

A Solid game of football with some hard hitting. A tale of two half’s. Hazard survives with a stop on a two point conversion. Hazard controlled the first half and then Harlan County the 2nd half. Hazard got the stops they needed in the final minutes to seal the victory.
Congrats Dawgs!!
back to back games for the bears with a chance to win it at the end and a horrible horrible performance in the 2 min drill. Tough losses.
(08-26-2023, 10:51 AM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]

A Solid game of football with some hard hitting. A tale of two half’s. Hazard survives with a stop on a two point conversion. Hazard controlled the first half and then Harlan County the 2nd half. Hazard got the stops they needed in the final minutes to seal the victory.

From what I saw on WSGS, the runner was over the line on the two-point run.
Way to go Dawgs!
(08-27-2023, 10:22 PM)HCS Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2023, 10:51 AM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]

From what I saw on WSGS, the runner was over the line on the two-point run.

I went back and watched myself to see if he was stopped. I couldn’t tell for sure on the video. But I do know for sure that none of those lineman was throwing their hands up like he got in.
The running back was lying well over the line. I guess he could have bounced in, but it didn't look like it. I knew when the officials had to meet to discuss it that the visiting team was in trouble.
(08-27-2023, 11:09 PM)HCS Wrote: [ -> ]The running back was lying well over the line. I guess he could have bounced in, but it didn't look like it. I knew when the officials had to meet to discuss it that the visiting team was in trouble.

I’d love to have another angle on it. I just can’t tell. I’ve checked again and still can’t see anything.
Seen a post on FB from an angle close to the goaline, looks like his entire upper body crossed the plane and then was pushed back after about 2 seconds. The line judge on the visitors side should’ve seen it plane as day but maybe was blocked in vision but i wouldn’t know. The endzone ref and the white hat should’ve called it easily. But once again, once there’s a meeting, my money goes on the home team getting a call especially in hazard.

ps. Best way to win on the road is do it decisively and not leave it to local people in stripes to decide the game.